Barack Obama's Legacy

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
While the left will inevitably do what they do best (attempt to replace history with propaganda), here is the true legacy of the Barack Obama presidency...

1. The non-stimulating stimulus. Obama’s $750,000,000-plus stimulus plan retarded economic recovery, but it did manage to shatter by gargantuan amounts the record for annual federal budget deficits and set us on the path of approximately doubling the national debt during Obama’s eight years.

2. The unconstitutional takeover/reorganization of General Motors and Chrysler. Obama shredded over 200 years of settled bankruptcy law by placing unsecured creditors (UAW) ahead of the secured creditors (bondholders) of those companies.

3. Seizing defeat from the jaws of victory. Obama abandoned the winning Bush/Petraeus surge strategy in Iraq, destabilizing that key country, pushing it closer to Iran as well as opening the door for Isis.

4. Allowing the American military to fall into a state of disrepair. Well, at least he has made sure that the Navy is using expensive biofuels instead of cheap petroleum.

5. Loss of American stature in the world. Jimmy Carter-like, he has sought to charm America’s enemies (the Castros and the Iranian ayatollahs) while disrespecting old allies like the UK and newer allies like Poland. Through his indecisiveness with Syria, his bumbling interference in Libya, his capitulation to the Iranian mullahs, his passive acquiescence to Putin’s takeover of Crimea, and his obvious belief that America owes the world apologies instead of strong leadership, he has greatly reduced respect for our country around the globe.

6. Obamacare. ‘Nuff said.

7. Dodd-Frank and its wicked spawn, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Ditto.

8. Hostility to fossil fuels. Using the EPA and other regulatory agencies, he has done everything he could to cripple the domestic production of cheap, reliable fossil fuels and given subsidies to political cronies and others producing green boondoggles.

9. Disrespect for our system of government. He has shown contempt for our Constitution, for anyone who resists his power grabs, and for the American people, particularly the middle class. He seems to have tried to reduce the United States of America to a banana republic by governing in the manner of a Latin American caudillo.

10. Weak support for police and an increase of racial tensions. You know it’s bad when the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations is so frustrated that he publicly accuses the President of the United States of waging “war on cops.”

10 things you won’t see the mainstream media talk about in the last 100 days of Obama’s presidency

185122_600.jpg

I think Obama's legacy can be summed up very simply, as follows: History will remember him as the President who took the side of criminals, terrorists, tyrants, foreign invaders, parasites, perverts, and all other manner of degenerates; against that of his own country and of decent, law-abiding American citizens. This is his legacy.

you're missing a few zeros up top, but yeah you got it.
let's not let hillary and bill be obama lagacy too.

Legacy:

OBL GM is dead
GM ISIS is alive
The market is up a mess
Unemployment is down Record number of people on food stamps
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in the ME Spilling more blood than ever and destabilized the entire region (Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.)
Gas is around 2 bucks a gallon. When it was $1.49 when he took office
Thank you Mr. President.
I know how easily you get confused candycorn so I made the proper edits for you above. In addition, you left out some key points which I have added below for you. No need to thank me - I'm always here for you.
  • Record number of people out of the labor force
  • Record national debt
  • The only president in U.S. history to not see at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth (and that includes one term presidents like Jimmy Carter)

I think he has done a great job on stopping nulear weapons myself.
Really? By assisting Iran in their nuclear program? :eusa_doh:

I'l give credit where credit is due - he at least gave the green light to the NSA to leverage cyber warfare against their program and it set it back. But had he just stopped their program like a real leader would have (such as Ronald Reagan), it wouldn't be just delayed.

The OP is a cut & paste hack. The first article referenced, non-stimulating stimulus, is partisan garbage with zero data.

It completely ignores the very effective stimulus plans of great Republicans like Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan - all of whom used big government spending and government jobs to stimulate the economy.

Reagan tripled Carter's deficit stimulus, mostly through Defense Spending, which resulted in a huge influx in defense industrial jobs in places like Southern California.

The government jobs that Reagan put in San Diego and Orange counties resulted in a massive influx of consumer spending in these local economies - a.k.a. stimulus. In fact I criticized Clinton for closing defense bases across the country. Every base that was closed actually pulled consumers off main street. Some small towns were devastated because they lost GOVERNMENT defense Jobs. Restaurants that were surviving and thriving because they serviced army soldiers went out of business when those bases closed. Government jobs kept those towns and their small businesses afloat.

GREAT REPUBLICANS like Eisenhower stimulated the economy the way FDR did, with massive public works projects.

• Does the OP know how many people Eisenhower put to work building the national interstate?
  • Does OP know how many small businesses were deployed to service the massive number of government contracts required to make this project happen?
  • Does OP know how many "Main Street" consumers those infrastructure jobs created?
  • Does OP know the "multiplier effect" that went to small businesses and general commerce because of upgrades in shipping?
  • Or what about the satellite system that came from the Cold War Defense and NASA budget?
  • Does the OP know how many sectors profit from the satellite system, which resulted from government jobs and programs?
[This is what happens when someone's entire intellectual life is spent inside a deeply partisan political ideology.]

I actually started as a Republican voter, and none of the points I made above come from partisan literature. Nobody on the Left credits Reagan for being a genius at military Keynesianism; nor do they give Eisenhower or Nixon enough credit for effectively using government stimulus.

When is the OP going to stop cutting and pasting garbage and think for himself?

Last edited:
The OP is a cut & paste hack.
That's the progressive term for "damn I hate it when informed conservatives add links that make it more difficult to deny the truth". :lol:

The irony is that if you don't add links, progressives on this board cry that there are no links supporting what you stated. If you do add links, they lose their shit and whine that you are a "cut & paste hack". Just like in real life, there is no pleasing the uneducated, uninformed, selfish progressive.

It completely ignores the very effective stimulus plans of great Republicans like Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan - all of whom used big government spending and government jobs to stimulate the economy.

Reagan didn't "stimulate" the economy through defense as you claimed. He had to rebuild the military that was decimated through ignorant progressive idealism under Jimmy Carter. The economy did what it always does - took care of itself once the government got the hell out of the way. Reagan made massive tax cuts and eliminate regulation - and the economy took off. It doesn't need "stimulating" you ignorant progressive tool. People are quite interested in making money through the creation of products and services. It just needs an end to ignorant progressivism - and that's what Reagan did.
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that he sounds like a progressive parrot regurgitating all of the laughable progressive talking points?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that economies grow out of efficiencies and innovation and not government "stimulation"?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that if government "stimulation" actually worked, all the government would need to do was pay every citizen to dig a hole in their backyard and then fill the hole back in until the day they die?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that he sounds like a moron using the word "stimulus" because he thinks it makes him sound "smart"?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that the economy under Reagan had nothing to do with rebuilding our military and everything to do with getting government the hell out of the way by putting more money and more economic freedom back into the hands of the consumer and the entrepreneur?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that even if government "stimulation" worked it is illegal because it is completely unconstitutional?
  • Does the Idiot Londoner know that he just sounds like an angry idiot every time he posts?

Legacy:

OBL GM is dead
GM ISIS is alive
The market is up a mess
We’re no longer spilling blood by the gallon in the ME Spilling more blood than ever and destabilized the entire region (Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.)
Thank you Mr. President.
I know how easily you get confused candycorn so I made the proper edits for you above. In addition, you left out some key points which I have added below for you. No need to thank me - I'm always here for you.
  • Record national debt
  • The only president in U.S. history to not see at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth (and that includes one term presidents like Jimmy Carter)

You know he did a good job when conservatives have to make up obscure stats in order to bash him. Can't come up with traditional indicators can you ?

Legacy:

OBL GM is dead
GM ISIS is alive
The market is up a mess
Thank you Mr. President.
  • Record national debt

You know he did a good job when conservatives have to make up obscure stats in order to bash him. Can't come up with traditional indicators can you ?
You call the national debt and the number of people on food stamps "obscure stats"? :lmao:

Legacy:

OBL GM is dead
GM ISIS is alive
The market is up a mess
Thank you Mr. President.
  • Record national debt

You call the national debt and the number of people on food stamps "obscure stats"? :lmao:

He invented the debt ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back