Barack Obama's half brother Malik Obama poses a question:

He sounds pretty based for an Obama.

"Put 3 groups of people on separate islands and give them all they need to survive. Gay men, gay women, and straight people. Go back in 100 years. Which group survived?"

My old man always saidā€¦.ā€Son, if you canā€™t support the idea of all people becoming faggots than you shouldnā€™t be supportive of one person being a faggot.ā€

My old man always saidā€¦.ā€Son, if you canā€™t support the idea of all people becoming faggots than you shouldnā€™t be supportive of one person being a faggot.ā€

1669528634659.png

"Put 3 groups of people on separate islands and give them all they need to survive. Gay men, gay women, and straight people. Go back in 100 years. Which group survived?"

Yes, and? There are people who don't have children because of 'childfree' principles, can't have because of some physical aspect and so on.

What this silly remark in the OP means? Maybe you should elaborate your thoughts.

Yes, and? There are people who don't have children because of 'childfree' principles, can't have because of some physical aspect and so on.

What this silly remark in the OP means? Maybe you should elaborate your thoughts.

Of course there are people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities. But they comprise a very small percentage of the total heterosexual child-bearing population. And in spite of those people who have "child-free" principles and physical disabilities, mankind has thrived and multiplied. That would not occur, given a majority of individuals who do not procreate in a normal fashion, such as gays and lesbians.

Do I need to draw you a picture with crayons or something?

What is based?

What is based?

Based is "red-pilled." It's the opposite of "woke", which in reality is not "woke" at all.

Those in a state of "wokeness" are merely sheep, bleating the same leftist party lines. They're participants in a "human centipede."

For example: Blacks people like Ye are "based" or "red-pilled." They've seen through the facade of lies created by the left, that all Blacks are "victims" and should vote for Democrats to provide them with everything they need from cradle to grave. They've "broken away from the Plantation", so to speak.

Hispanic-Americans are "based" when they realize that illegal immigration actually hurts them, and they vote Republican.

Last edited:
Based is "red-pilled." It's the opposite of "woke", which in reality is not "woke" at all.

Those in a state of "wokeness" are merely sheep, bleating the same leftist party lines. They're participants in a "human centipede."

For example: Blacks people like Ye are "based" or "red-pilled." They've seen through the facade of lies created by the left, that all Blacks are "victims" and should vote for Democrats to provide them with everything they need from cradle to grave. They've "broken away from the Plantation", so to speak.

Hispanic-Americans are "based" when they realize that illegal immigration actually hurts them, and they vote Republican.

I still don't know what woke is so I'm stumped by red pilled.

Forum List

Back