Barack Obama

I can tell you've been gone a long time, if you'd just done a search you likely could have found a billion threads just like this one.

Or at least 57.

A 58th was desperately needed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
You saying he sucks at golf?

I've never played golf. So..I wouldn't know.

Sub par is good in golf. The OP is impressed by the president's golf game. He may also be another butthurt nutter.

Nope, but I do love Nutter Butter's.

nutter%20butter%2016oz.jpg

Barry Barack Hussein Soetero Obama to you.
Relax. Just hang in there.

In a couple of years, the next president will be white, and all will be well in nutterville.

But then again, it will be a white female, which I am sure will piss off at least half of you nutters.

He's been a disappointment because he completely failed to live up to the entire premise upon which he was elected. But has he been particularly awful? No. So subpar's a good way to describe him.

Besides that he's been ok. Republicans think the world is going to explode and Obama's going to come for their babies but that's just because they're in a bad place right now :crybaby:

I agree that he has been sub par. It's a much more reasonable assessment than saying that he's a Muslim, Kenyan, Communist, out to destroy capitalism and America as we know it. That's just batshit crazy.

I agree that he has been sub par. It's a much more reasonable assessment than saying that he's a Muslim, Kenyan, Communist, out to destroy capitalism and America as we know it. That's just batshit crazy.

And, it doesn't matter a whit that your post is ALL lies.

Except, of course, that the right is bat shit crazy.
THAT is the truth.

1517653_10151942966716275_1505325030_n.jpg

And, then they'll bitch about the lightbulbs!!

Gotta love the right wing race to the bottom!

`

RANKED 18 BY THE USUAL EXPERTS, EVEN WITH TOTAL MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION and hate from Pubs/dupes. CAN ONLY GET BETTER, AS EVEN THE gop IS SICK OF THE BRAINDEAD, NO COMPROMISE tp...well above par, hater dupes...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back