Barack Obama threatens to withdraw support from wavering Democrats

Chicago style politics - nobody can claim they weren't warned.

Before this is over I don't think any Dem will want him to stump for them.

He'll be another Bush. Poison.

So, what is the down side for them?

Vote for the bill, get barry to come=career over.

Not vote for the bill, have a chance to be re-elected...hmm...

Sadly, the real purpose of many politicians is not to get re-elected, but to find a way to feed off of the taxpayers. Considering the suicidal mission this vote represents for many Dems, the only logical explanation for their support is that they are getting paid off with promises of appointments or jobs in lobbying firms.

This is probably a good thing for these Democrats after reviewing the past couple of elections...:lol:

Barack Obama threatens to withdraw support from wavering Democrats - Telegraph

What an arrogant, narcissistic piece of trash Obama is. Does he really believe Democrats want his support? :lol:

They probably do. Afterall, nationally, he's probably the most popular democrat in the country. From your posts, it seems that you all fear that tactic.

This is probably a good thing for these Democrats after reviewing the past couple of elections...:lol:

Barack Obama threatens to withdraw support from wavering Democrats - Telegraph

What an arrogant, narcissistic piece of trash Obama is. Does he really believe Democrats want his support? :lol:

They probably do. Afterall, nationally, he's probably the most popular democrat in the country. From your posts, it seems that you all fear that tactic.

Like I said above... Judging by the last couple of elections I hope he does campaign for them... Not sure how you you got that I fear Obama from that...

Let's not get too ignorant here, Obama can raise a lot of money for these candidates. I question that he even said it but if congressional candidates really want to go it alone, let them..

You all are kidding yourselves. Republican candidates had better worry about their own races, it's no guarantee that they are going to take anything even with the help of the supremes.

This thread smells of Republican desperation.

So, what is the down side for them?

Vote for the bill, get barry to come=career over.

Not vote for the bill, have a chance to be re-elected...hmm...

I think even some of the Dems are smart enough to work that out.
If they vote for the bill, will bary send them an autographed pic of the halo & cross photo of himself?

Nah, he's gonna come to their state and perform their own personal miracle. It will be the soon to be famous 'how to make the votes disappear' miracle. :lol:

'Money' won't help a vote of yes for an unpopular bill.

Dems had 'a lot of money' in Jersey, Virginia and Mass and still lost after Barry showed up.

Saying he raises a lot of 'money' smells of trying to buy an election for someone who doesn't deserve it.

That is real desperation.

It isn't going to matter....if Pelosi pushes this through with the Slaughter Solution, which wouldn't surprise me, then there won't be a vote on the senate bill. And ALL of their careers will be over. I wonder what Nancy Pelosi's plans are...that bitch is bound and determined to choke the nation with this bill and she doesn't give a good god damn what happens to anyone, including herself.

The Slaughter Solution pretty much closes another back room door on the "transparency in Washington".

'Money' won't help a vote of yes for an unpopular bill.

Dems had 'a lot of money' in Jersey, Virginia and Mass and still lost after Barry showed up.

Saying he raises a lot of 'money' smells of trying to buy an election for someone who doesn't deserve it.

That is real desperation.

This is how it works and always has. The presidents do fundraising efforts for their party. Only fair when Rs do it?

Forum List

Back