Barack Obama Larry Sinclair Drug and Sex Scandal

Scotty

Commander
Jul 6, 2009
United States, Louisiana
Mr. Sinclair claims to have had a sexual affair with our President while Barrack and Michelle were married. He also claims drug use.
This video explains it all. Why is CNN, Foxnews, Msnbc not reporting on Mr. Sinclair's claims?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc[/ame]

Last edited:
Why didnt anyone pick up on this you ask? Because Larry Sinclair is a liar.

God knows I would love to see Obama involved in something like this but the source that makes people run from the story.

I think Scotty has a man-crush on Larry Sinclair

I think I speak for a lot of us when I say, It's 2010 and if a POTUS can't admit to gay sex on crack in the back of a limo, then maybe "hope" and "Change" really are "just words"

When you look as good as Obama, why have "gay sex" with a troll?

Crack will do weird things to people.

And 1999 was more than 10 years ago. I imagine the little troll was kinda cute back then.

What happens if true?

I am sincerely asking for peoples opinions... not making any kind of statement.

What happens if true?

To Obama nothing at all. The MSM though, would be implicated in a grievous dereliction of duty.

Item: Asked for identifying marks on Obama, Sinclair would not reveal (til later), but in the last segment (#6) a female report asked what "is on overyone's mind; is he well hung?"

Sinclair said Obama is not built like a black man but more like a white boy.

Is Sinclair still alive?

Last edited:
Does Sinclair have a stained shirt to back up his claim?

What happens if true?

Well it means that Obama is a liar. Which we already knew...
And probably a crack head...which wouldn't be surprising.

Where do you think the president gets his crack these days?
From the secret service?

Where does he fire up?

In the bathroom???

Aaahhh...you craving another "I didn't have sexual relations with <so and so>" fiasco?

That is absolutely beyond the realm of possibility. Why? Because the MSM won't report it, and when Obama has another press conference none of those tools would dare ask any related question, unlike how they hounded Bush even to attempting to get him to admit making mistakes.

Because its so incredible absurd, look at that guy. Give me a break. You hacks are such whiners

The Obama haters are getting desperate huh?

Yea, just look at us all using this to slam your idiot boy king...... 'cept no one is. Damn, you're a moron.

This is a typical tactic of the left... broadbrush generalizations of the right based on a few idiots on the right. Most on the right have never even heard of Larry Sinclair. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back