Barack Obama is NOT answering ANY questions

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
He was asked WHY the embassy was denied additional security and WHO denied it?

Instead, he goes into a rant about "his people", "hunting the enemy", and blaming Romney for making a statement about it!!!

He did the exact same thing when he was asked if he agrees with his energy secretary who said THREE times that it's not the job of the Administration to get the price of gas down.

It was a simple YES or NO question. Instead, he rambled on about his energy policy and completely ignored the question.

WTF?!?! Why won't anyone follow up when he ignores the question?!?!

Instead, he goes into a rant about "his people", "hunting the enemy", and blaming Romney for making a statement about it!!!

He did the exact same thing when he was asked if he agrees with his energy secretary who said THREE times that it's not the job of the Administration to get the price of gas down.

It was a simple YES or NO question. Instead, he rambled on about his energy policy and completely ignored the question.

Put him on a used car lot 11/6/2012, that’s where he belongs...

The FOX is strong in you...:badgrin:

It's Romney that can't answer a question. Sick of hearing about a ridiculous 5 point plan.

Remember during the last debate when he talked about his "six studies"? Chris Wallace from Fox sad they were bogus and one came from a blogger.

Mitt Romney just did the same thing about assault rifles. He completely avoided the question like it was a hand grenade. Very disappointing. Take the issue head on - be a man.

You can't dispute one thing I just said, but you feel the need to respond anyway?!?! You don't even attempt to defend your position because you can't. God forbid you call Obama out for something he should be called out for. Fucking partisan hack.

Obama needs to man up.. I cant believe ANYONe would vote for him but I guess Americans who are takers love him because he gives him free crap

Obama kicked ass tonight.

Now, granted, I didn't watch the debate. I thought my time would be better spent watching Justin Verlander.

It's Romney that can't answer a question. Sick of hearing about a ridiculous 5 point plan.

Remember during the last debate when he talked about his "six studies"? Chris Wallace from Fox sad they were bogus and one came from a blogger.

I'll take a 5 point plan, over no plan....what is Obama's plan again?

Democrats need to stop lying!!! I followed the Benghazi mess as it unfolded and I am tired of hearing this lefty spin garbage!

Put him on a used car lot 11/6/2012, that’s where he belongs...

Just NOT in this country he hates so much. :D

Obama needs to man up.. I cant believe ANYONe would vote for him but I guess Americans who are takers love him because he gives him free crap

He'll always get the welfare and food stamper votes ... except states that don't allow felons to vote. :razz:

In other words, he is honestly questioning the President. Something you wont do

Now, granted, I didn't watch the debate. I thought my time would be better spent watching Justin Verlander.

Im not sure some of the people who claimed to watch the debate did so either.

You're sick of hearing about his 5 point plan but have repeatedly claimed he has no plan and will probably do so again in the future.

Maobama's out right lies were many, the one that made me want to jump throught the tv was about the AZ immigration law, saying it allowed people to be stopped and their papers checked if someone thought they looked illegal. Lies don't get bigger than that one, then he added that he didn't want his daughters or someone elses daughter stoped because someone might think they were illegal.

This man has no values, he deserves to go to jail for committing fraud against the American people and raising money under false pretenses.

Maobama's out right lies were many, the one that made me want to jump throught the tv was about the AZ immigration law, saying it allowed people to be stopped and their papers checked if someone thought they looked illegal. Lies don't get bigger than that one, then he added that he didn't want his daughters or someone elses daughter stoped because someone might think they were illegal.

This man has no values, he deserves to go to jail for committing fraud against the American people and raising money under false pretenses.

He deserves MUCH more than prison. :eusa_whistle:

You didn't watch it, but say he kicked azzz? How does that work?

From someone who DID watch it -- the only azzz he kicked was his own. :razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back