CDZ Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Are the Most-Admired Man and Woman in America

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans continue to name Hillary Clinton as the woman living anywhere in the world whom they admire most, and name Barack Obama as the man they admire most. Clinton has held the top women's spot in each of the last 13 years and 17 of the last 18, with that streak interrupted only by first lady Laura Bush in 2001 after the 9/11 terror attacks. Obama has been most admired man in each of the last seven years, beginning with 2008, the year he was elected president.

Gallup-most-admired.jpg

What this indicates is that the negativity we read toward Cinton and Obama on this board is not at all what the country as a whole thinks of them. Mrs. Clinton has been the most admired woman in America for 17 of the last 18 years. Obama is more admired than the Pope, and Bill Clinton is third most admired. Putin, O'Reilly, and Ben Carson are at the bottom, and GWB falls below Bill Clinton and way below Obama.Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Are the Most-Admired Man and Woman in America TheBlaze.com

Wow
Uh...this is CDZ so I can't openly laugh and ridicule whoever comprised this list.

But "admire" is a pretty lofty word and conjures images of starry eyed groupies that haven't thoroughly looked at the history behind a majority of the names on that list

Hillary is smart and articulate-----but she seems a bit
overly ambitious and into herself. ----same seems true
of Obama

What this indicates is that the negativity we read toward Cinton and Obama on this board is not at all what the country as a whole thinks of them.

Because a whopping 12% picked Clinton and even more stunning 19% picked Obama? That's right around the number of people who have a positive view of Congress.

Oh goody, another poll and another graph. I sure love polls and graphs on account of they're so indicative of actuality. Another thing that's so good about contemporary American polls, is that they only have an 88% margin of error. They're never accurate and they don't mean squat, but they look so good when embellishing a few sentences of balderdash, especially celebrity balderdash, and political balderdash, and that greatest bullshit factory of the past thousand years, warmie balderdash.

Oh goody, another poll and another graph. I sure love polls and graphs on account of they're so indicative of actuality. Another thing that's so good about contemporary American polls, is that they only have an 88% margin of error. They're never accurate and they don't mean squat, but they look so good when embellishing a few sentences of balderdash, especially celebrity balderdash, and political balderdash, and that greatest bullshit factory of the past thousand years, warmie balderdash.
88% margin of error? :link:

Well, Hilary did dodge sniper fire while serving her country on the front lines in Bosnia, then came home to an ungrateful country where she became flat broke. She was practically living in the streets for God's sake!

In fact, it got so bad they had to move to Harlem.

What this indicates is that the negativity we read toward Cinton and Obama on this board is not at all what the country as a whole thinks of them.

Because a whopping 12% picked Clinton and even more stunning 19% picked Obama? That's right around the number of people who have a positive view of Congress.
Oprah's on the list in the #2 spot with 8%.

Maybe she can be VP.

What is it with liberals/dems and needing to worship their politicians?

Neither of those two has done anything outstanding to be admired for. Especially Hillary. All Obama has done is become a President that now the Majority of the people can't stand. Liberals are shallow people

I admire how Hillary has no problem with her husbands multiple visits to Lolita Island where his friend Epstein held 16 year old sex slaves

Multiple visits

a sample of 800 people is not enough to represent all Americans
It's a Gallup Poll. They do many polls in the US and are highly regarded. If a Gallup Poll favored someone you liked, you wouldn't be questioning it.

I have always questioned every poll and I always will:

I will especially question a poll that samples 805 people, 805, and the claims that is enough to represent 316 million people. 316 million! That sampling is ridiculous. Anyone who would use it as an example of just how admired are Hillary and Obama should perhaps think twice. I know I will think twice before reading another one of their threads...

Princeton, NJ.

'nuff said.

I thought the same thing. Princeton = educated and liberal.

If this same poll were taken in an uneducated, RW area, the results would likely be very different.
Results for this Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Dec. 8-11, 2014, with a random sample of 805 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. For results based on the total sample of national adults, the margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points at the 95% confidence level. All reported margins of sampling error include computed design effects for weighting.

Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 50% cellphone respondents and 50% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Landline and cellular telephone numbers are selected using random-digit-dial methods.
Barack Obama Hillary Clinton Extend Run as Most Admired

Last edited:

Forum List

Back