Barack & Michelle light National Holiday Tree

I shudder to think how the rw haters will react if/when they lose the Presidential election AGAIN in '16 given their zany countdowns.

I feel sorry for the daughters. They seem like really nice girls. They're gonna being trying to escape the stigma of having idiot Muslim communist parents who severely damaged this nation for many decades.

I shudder to think how the rw haters will react if/when they lose the Presidential election AGAIN in '16 given their zany countdowns.

If the GOP loses in 2016.....they don't deserve to ever be in office again. After the disastrous reign of Democrats...if the GOP can't win this one....wow.

I feel sorry for the daughters. They seem like really nice girls. They're gonna being trying to escape the stigma of having idiot Muslim communist parents who severely damaged this nation for many decades.
Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? You need to bounce things off people before opening your mouth and making a fool of yourself.

Holiday Tree?

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard....holiday tree my eye!

It's a Christmas tree.

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? You need to bounce things off people before opening your mouth and making a fool of yourself.
this is pretty funny coming from you.....you do this almost daily....

Model First Family
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif

Barack Obama and family light the National Christmas Tree - CNNPolitics.com

151203205316-national-christmas-tree-exlarge-169.jpg

The First Family lit the tree in an annual ceremony in the White House's President Park featuring musical performances.

The event featured the First Family, First Lady Michelle Obama's mother, Marian Robinson, actress Reese Witherspoon, Miss Piggy of "The Muppet Show" and as well as a Santa Claus.

Musical performances included Trombone Shorty, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Tori Kelly and Fall Out Boy, among others.

After the lighting of the tree, President Barack Obama and Witherspoon led a rendition of "Jingle Bells."
CrusaderFrank

WHAT "HOLIDAY" are they celebrating, DotCommunist?

You need to understand that the White House isn't owned by the president. We own the White House. How could the ACLU get away with threatening to sue local jurisdictions into bankruptcy for putting a Christmas tree on public property when the freaking federal government has a Christmas tree on public property?

Forum List

Back