Barack and Michelle Obama Discriminate when Making Guest List

To be discriminate isn't bad at all. However, there is an awfully huge difference between it and illegal discrimination.
So you approve of the discrimination by Michelle and Barack Obama.

To be discriminate isn't bad at all. However, there is an awfully huge difference between it and illegal discrimination.
So you approve of the discrimination by Michelle and Barack Obama.

Of course I do.. Everybody that makes choices discriminates. I don't see their behavior as that different than when I was single and choose not to date women who smoked.

That's right, they discriminate.

---Michelle Obama claims that her and Barack will not meet with people who have not taken the coronavirus vaccine.---

It's unfortunate that you are able to sully the respected living former president and first lady. Is it their skin color or high intelligence which makes you post such a stupid and insipid comment?

---Michelle Obama claims that her and Barack will not meet with people who have not taken the coronavirus vaccine.---

That's not discrimination, it's common sense.

DERP
Of course it is discrimination. People discriminate every day on a wide range of issues.

That would be my incentive to not get vaccinated
No, your incentive is you are anti social, and proud of it.

That's not discrimination, it's common sense.

DERP
Of course it is discrimination. People discriminate every day on a wide range of issues.
It doesn't fit the legal definition of discrimination.

It's unfortunate that you are able to sully the respected living former president and first lady. Is it their skin color or high intelligence which makes you post such a stupid and insipid comment?
It’s not their skin color. Everybody knows they’re clean and articulate. Has to be something else.

It’s not their skin color. Everybody knows they’re clean and articulate. Has to be something else.
Abject racism seems to be at work here.

Abject racism seems to be at work here.
I agree. Racial jungle *Joe is an abject racist. Always has been. Always will be.

Forum List

Back