Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

I honestly do not get it. Ok. Maybe I do. Gardner was White and White folks are not supposed to be treated like Black Folks.

First Gardner had a history of fighting and causing problems. Several Misdemeanor Convictions are on his record. Note. Pretty much all of them have to do with his getting in fights.

If Gardner had been the one who was both Black and killed the White Wing would be on here screaming that Gardner was a thug who lied and broke the law regularly and his death is a good thing. He deserved it.

He lied on the Liquor Permits. He was argumentative with police. He failed to notify police he was armed. He got into fights. All of this shows that he was a troublemaker. If he was Black the people singing his praises would be here shouting he was a thug a product of the gangster lifestyle and cheering his death.

But he was White. So we will ignore his criminal history.

Now to the Charges. First the text of the law.

A person commits manslaughter if he or she kills another without malice upon a sudden quarrel or causes the death of another unintentionally while in the commission of an unlawful act.

Carrying a pistol without a permit is an unlawful act. Brandishing is an unlawful act. Discharging two shots into the sky is an unlawful act.

Scurlock was another guy with a criminal history.

You guys really need to find a more sympathetic poster child for the race hatred you are trying to stir up.
And what does that have to do with him acting in self-defense? We have a video of two men and a business the business is getting windows broken a father is trying to push the mob away from his business he was violently a pushed into the ground the son approached the mob and ask them to leave as they were coming towards him he was retreating telling the mob that he had a gun and they still attacked him.

Last edited:
Why
His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

D.A. & police find shooting was in self-defense.

Under pressure, D.A. appoints black prosecutor to indict Gardner.

Gardner's GoFundMe page taken down.

Gardner commits suicide.
Rip patriot. We had your back.. time is coming
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.
Why do you think he did deserve it?
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.
You don’t have access to the video? He took his life because of the mob. Are you for mob justice?
I watched as the mob attacked him in self defense because he threatened them with a firearm.
Link? He was retreating and shouting warnings, than was attacked. Not sure you have the same case here

Your saying from that video THAT Jake is some how at fault!? So if I chased you down, pushed you in a puddle , punched you in the head, you would would be charged and not me!? WELL OK THAN . Lol

That video shows Gardner threatened them with a firearm and they reacted in self-defense.

No, it doesn't show that.
At all.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
Hold up. You just said the DA found the shooting to be self defense and in the next sentence you said the DA assigned a black prosecutor to indict. Check your math next time you want to share with the class. It’s not adding up.
Yes after a mob showed up to his house.. did you read the link or just what you wanted to read?
Yes I read it. I didn’t see anything about the DA finding the shooting legit. The link said this....

“A warrant was issued for Gardner’s arrest following a grand injury indicting him last weekfor manslaughter, use of a deadly weapon to commit a felony, attempted first-degree assault, and terroristic threats in connection with the May 30 shooting death of Spurlock.”

The patriotic American was doing well with his bar, especially under the Trump years. Then the fraud Fauci and the Democrat governors FUCKED most economic activity and especially bar owners. The dude defended himself from a domestic terrorist and violent criminal and did not face charges, but then because inbred, low IQ racist savages signed a petition inspired by the fact George Soros in effect runs much of the Deep State prosecutors, the dude apparently threw in the towel, assuming he was not Seth Riched.

Looks like George Soros and those "inbred, low IQ racist savages" won, huh? The bar owner is dead, the bar is closed, and the state doesn't have to spend another dime prosecuting and incarcerating him.

Evidence?
Wouldn't like people to think you are a crackpot.

The guy acting as judge, jury and executioner is the evidence. Who knew better than Gardner that he was guilty?

Evidence?

The evidence is in the post immediately preceding yours.

Link? I don’t see it. Copy and paste?

I can't help that you're brain-dead. I already instructed you how to find that post.

Your evidence was pointing to another post? Lol hahah

That post contained the evidence you seek.

Ok what would that be? Can you tell me exactly what he did that was against the law? Thank you

Brandishing a firearm.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
Hold up. You just said the DA found the shooting to be self defense and in the next sentence you said the DA assigned a black prosecutor to indict. Check your math next time you want to share with the class. It’s not adding up.
Yes after a mob showed up to his house.. did you read the link or just what you wanted to read?
Yes I read it. I didn’t see anything about the DA finding the shooting legit. The link said this....

“A warrant was issued for Gardner’s arrest following a grand injury indicting him last weekfor manslaughter, use of a deadly weapon to commit a felony, attempted first-degree assault, and terroristic threats in connection with the May 30 shooting death of Spurlock.”
Lol so you ignored he was originally found not guilty.. how can we have a rational conversation with you lefties if you’re going to be so irresponsible? If you guys want to have a rational conversation either get educated or stop playing the dummy

The patriotic American was doing well with his bar, especially under the Trump years. Then the fraud Fauci and the Democrat governors FUCKED most economic activity and especially bar owners. The dude defended himself from a domestic terrorist and violent criminal and did not face charges, but then because inbred, low IQ racist savages signed a petition inspired by the fact George Soros in effect runs much of the Deep State prosecutors, the dude apparently threw in the towel, assuming he was not Seth Riched.

Looks like George Soros and those "inbred, low IQ racist savages" won, huh? The bar owner is dead, the bar is closed, and the state doesn't have to spend another dime prosecuting and incarcerating him.

Why does that make you happy?

It sounds like justice is served. And it didn't cost Nebraskans more than convening a Grand Jury.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Lol so you ignored he was originally found not guilty.. how can we have a rational conversation with you lefties if you’re going to be so irresponsible? If you guys want to have a rational conversation either get educated or stop playing the dummy
Can you show me where your link details that? I don’t see it.

Evidence?

The guy acting as judge, jury and executioner is the evidence. Who knew better than Gardner that he was guilty?

Evidence?

I can't help that you're brain-dead. I already instructed you how to find that post.

Ok what would that be? Can you tell me exactly what he did that was against the law? Thank you

Brandishing a firearm.

To thwart violence.. he was backing up not moving forward

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
That's was nice of him to do that. Now the state doesn't have to waste any money on a trial.
Why is it that when something shitty happens to someone who doesn't deserve it, all these lowlifes ( yeah, I mean you) come out to show their ass about it?
Who says he didn't deserve it? Seems he thought he did or he would have fought the charges to clear his name.
And what's he gonna fight with? He's already been bankrupted and lost his business.
I thought abuse by the legal system was what everyone was protesting about, are you willing to admit that it's not?
I'm not saying he did or didn't deserve it. I'm not privy to all the evidence. What I said is it seems he thought he deserved it by taking his own life.
You don’t have access to the video? He took his life because of the mob. Are you for mob justice?
I watched as the mob attacked him in self defense because he threatened them with a firearm.
Link? He was retreating and shouting warnings, than was attacked. Not sure you have the same case here

Your saying from that video THAT Jake is some how at fault!? So if I chased you down, pushed you in a puddle , punched you in the head, you would would be charged and not me!? WELL OK THAN . Lol

That video shows Gardner threatened them with a firearm and they reacted in self-defense.

You’re talking about the mob surrounding him and his father? They felt threatened? Is this a joke?

Anyone would feel threatened when threatened with a firearm.

Evidence?

He knew he wasn't guilty. That's what makes their treatment of him so hard to take.

You wouldn't understand, you're not even close to being a decent person.

If he thought he wasn't guilty, he would have defended his name in court. But he didn't. That's what makes him appear guilty.

I honestly do not get it. Ok. Maybe I do. Gardner was White and White folks are not supposed to be treated like Black Folks.

First Gardner had a history of fighting and causing problems. Several Misdemeanor Convictions are on his record. Note. Pretty much all of them have to do with his getting in fights.

If Gardner had been the one who was both Black and killed the White Wing would be on here screaming that Gardner was a thug who lied and broke the law regularly and his death is a good thing. He deserved it.

He lied on the Liquor Permits. He was argumentative with police. He failed to notify police he was armed. He got into fights. All of this shows that he was a troublemaker. If he was Black the people singing his praises would be here shouting he was a thug a product of the gangster lifestyle and cheering his death.

But he was White. So we will ignore his criminal history.

Now to the Charges. First the text of the law.

A person commits manslaughter if he or she kills another without malice upon a sudden quarrel or causes the death of another unintentionally while in the commission of an unlawful act.

Carrying a pistol without a permit is an unlawful act. Brandishing is an unlawful act. Discharging two shots into the sky is an unlawful act.

Scurlock was another guy with a criminal history.

You guys really need to find a more sympathetic poster child for the race hatred you are trying to stir up.
And what does that have to do with him acting in self-defense? We have a video of two men and a business the business is getting windows broken a father is trying to push the mob away from his business he was violently a pushed into the ground the son approached the mob and ask them to leave as they were coming towards him he was retreating telling the mob that he had a gun and they still attacked him.
They attacked him in self-defense. Scurlock attacked him when he fired his gun.

Last edited:
Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

You’re talking about the mob surrounding him and his father? They felt threatened? Is this a joke?

Anyone would feel threatened when threatened with a firearm.

People who feel threatened don't continue to advance and then attack.

You don't know what you're talking about, and you're only doing this to try and justify the shameless glee you feel at seeing another white man die after not allowing himself to be beaten by a mob.

It's despicable and disgusting behavior.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

At all.

Your inability to comprehend what's in that video is your problem, not mine. It clearly reveals Gardner brandished a firearm prior to being attacked.

Evidence?

He knew he wasn't guilty. That's what makes their treatment of him so hard to take.

You wouldn't understand, you're not even close to being a decent person.

If he thought he wasn't guilty, he would have defended his name in court. But he didn't. That's what makes him appear guilty.

You don't understand (mostly because you lack the maturity, and also because you just don't want to), you've never been maliciously prosecuted.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

At all.

Your inability to comprehend what's in that video is your problem, not mine. It clearly reveals Gardner brandished a firearm prior to being attacked.

Your inability to understand what you see, and your desperate attempts to twist it into something it clearly isn't, is what shows you to be a childish fool, and a genuinely bad person.

You're never going to be anything but a detriment to the world around you.
You should kill yourself.

Why
His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
Not what the video shows. He would have gone bankrupt fighting the lynching

Why do you think there was protestors? They were looking for justice reform to stop people being jailed for being poor...
People aren't being jailed for being poor--------they are being jailed for committing crimes like attacking the bar owner.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

He was not found to be not guilty. Only a court can render such a verdict. What the DA initially decided was that there would be no charges filed because he acted in self defense. He also said that could change if more evidence surfaced, which is apparently what occurred, leading him to empanel a Grand Jury.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

He was not found to be not guilty. Only a court can render such a verdict. What the DA initially decided was that there would be no charges filed because he acted in self defense. He also said that could change if more evidence surfaced, which is apparently what occurred, leading him to empanel a Grand Jury.
A mob outside the DA's house isn't evidence.

Evidence?

Evidence?

Brandishing a firearm.

To thwart violence.. he was backing up not moving forward

Matters not. Threaten folks with a firearm, expect them to act in self-defense.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

A mob outside the DA's house isn't evidence.
I didn't say it was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back