Baptists Under Fire For Expressing Their Faith About Marriage; Another 100 Churches Expected To Be Torched

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats / liberal extremist domestic terrorists just HATE when anyone expresses any belief / opinion other than their own.

Liberal extremists hate religion, hate God, and usually don't go to church ... so why would they care that a group they don't belong to from places they would never go have an opposing opinion that has no real impact on their lives?

"As a member of First Baptist Church, I believe that God creates people in his image as either male or female, and that this creation is a fixed matter of human biology, not individual choice. I believe marriage is instituted by God, not government, is between one man and one woman, and is the only context for sexual desire and expression."

OH MY GOD! And the liberal extremists have not burned the church down, dragged the members out into the street, publicly crucified the pastor and deacons, and stoned the women and children for progressive extremist blasphemy?!

Who the hell do they think they are, professing what they believe in / having an opinion that differs from that approved by the fascist authoritarian Democray state and their 'Brown Shirts'?!

:shok:

Is easy planing to torch churches?

That's what I took from this thread. That's his plan, and he wants to blame liberals for it. One wonders how many he's torched already.

Forum List

Back