Bannon in Contempt

Link, please. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right, that never happened.

Trumpster fantasy.
So Obozo and his wingman never ignored those subpoenas served to him and his wingman over Fast And Furious documents? You actually typed that and expect anybody to take your childish crap seriously? But just to make you and the morons thanking you look dumber than usual...

Now sputter and stammer and come up with your normal bullshit.

Forget the topic, kiddo? That has nothing to do with tRump and Bannon plotting an insurrection.

I know, it just reminds me of how stupid you are. When dealing with you, we have to remind ourselves of the true level of stupidity in our midst.

And it was legal, because of the clumsy subpoena of the republican hacks. Whoops.

Kinda sticks in yer craw, i bet. I can see why.
No it isn’t legal you fucking retard. That’s called destroying evidence. Now run away like you always do when your shit gets debunked.

So Obozo and his wingman never ignored those subpoenas served to him and his wingman over Fast And Furious documents? You actually typed that and expect anybody to take your childish crap seriously? But just to make you and the morons thanking you look dumber than usual...

I was referring to the claim that I "cheered it on". I never did.

Look at how unhinged you guys become when you misunderstand something.

:laugh:

Well of course. This is the foundation on which Trumpism was built. Ignorant, angry people got tired of feeling stupid and of being embarrassed. Until Trump came along, they had to suffer in silence. Then Trump proudly displayed all the worst qualities of human beings and got rewarded for it with the Presidency. It gave them the greenlight. Now they think they can just make an alternate reality and tell anyone who challenges it to fuck off.

So, at times like these when they appear to have a moment of clarity and are reminded of their own flaws and anti-intellectualism and just plain lazymindedness, it's like an old trauma that comes crashing back. They get DOUBLY pissed and unhinged, now. Because that is their pathway to legitimacy and redemption, in Trumpism.

Well of course. This is the foundation on which Trumpism was built. Ignorant, angry people got tired of feeling stupid and of being embarrassed. Until Trump came along, they had to suffer in silence. Then Trump proudly displayed all the worst qualities of human beings and got rewarded for it with the Presidency. It gave them the greenlight. Now they think they can just make an alternate reality and tell anyone who challenges it to fuck off.

So, at times like these when they appear to have a moment of clarity and are reminded of their own flaws and anti-intellectualism and just plain lazymindedness, it's like an old trauma that comes crashing back. They get DOUBLY pissed and unhinged, now. Because that is their pathway to legitimacy and redemption, in Trumpism.
Very true. He is the living, breathing expression of the rage, frustration and paranoia that had been building for three decades. What had been missing was a person with the will and the sociopathy to do or way absolutely anything to please them. He and his behaviors are their big, primal FUCK YOU to all they feel have victimized them. The uglier the better.

Very true. He is the living, breathing expression of the rage, frustration and paranoia that had been building for three decades. What had been missing was a person with the will and the sociopathy to do or way absolutely anything to please them. He and his behaviors are their big, primal FUCK YOU to all they feel have victimized them. The uglier the better.
And what you get is 50 million people who spend all day being insulting pricks and trying to collect liberal tears, while spending the rest of their time whining like little Bs about being called "deplorable" (a word half of them had to look up).

Strange days, indeed.

Now why did you just shit out links to things not written by Mac1958? :spinner:

Did you not understand the assignment? Magaturd got your tongue?

since Trump pardoned Bannon as one of the last things he did as president, i would say they are pretty close. Bannon had taken money that fans gave for border wall, and used it on himself.
You would think Republicans who donated to that scam would be pissed at Trump for pardoning Bannon .... but cultists gotta cult.

I was referring to the claim that I "cheered it on". I never did.

:laugh:
No, you’re moving the goalposts moron. Show your posts condemning them. Should be easy shouldn’t it? But you won’t, because you can’t liar.

Then there are pricks like you and Mac the idiot. Throw out lie after lie, get your shit debunked day after day and keep claiming the same shit. See, losers like you two are the people Dims love. Unwilling to question anything, just accept whatever shit you’re fed. See idiot, you and your bullshit aren’t going to the be tolerated by REAL Americans who see right through you.

No, you’re moving the goalposts moron. Show your posts condemning them. Should be easy shouldn’t it? But you won’t, because you can’t liar.
He asked you to show him the nonexistent posts saying he 'cheered it on'. You failed to do so, so now you are now demanding he show you posts where he denigrates (a 180-degree shift from the original position, btw.) it, after your tribe rakes him over the coals for the latter.

You magaturds are kookoo level.

In order to do that, you'll need to tell me what words I used so I can utilize the search function.

Silly rube. The reality is I never cheered it. You're just another dishonest Trumpster.

While Democrats and snowflakes dance, cheer, and celebrate Bannon's indictment for ignoring a subpoena they are oblivious to the criminal yet comical hypocrisy that makes this story laughable, reminding us of the old Deomcrat adage they live by - 'Rules / Laws for THEE but NOT for ME!'

While Democrats and snowflakes dance, cheer, and celebrate Bannon's indictment for ignoring a subpoena they are oblivious to the criminal yet comical hypocrisy that makes this story laughable, reminding us of the old Deomcrat adage they live by - 'Rules / Laws for THEE but NOT for ME!'

That’s where this will fall apart. Nobody has ever been put through this for ignoring a subpoena. So now Holder and Obama have to be arrested too. Or else it’s a racist indictment of a white man right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back