Bannon calls far-right 'clowns,' says enemies are 'wetting themselves,' in rare interview

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I don't know much about this guy, but it's funny in that I just called the alt-left and alt-right a bunch of clowns in a thread an hour or two ago. He has a good choice of attack vocabulary, being called a clown is a guy shot for sure and I only reserve it for the few.

Whatever his issues or ideology, this was well done. Although firmly disagree with his position that war against North Korea can never happen, that's malarkey. I do agree with his hard line trade stance against China.

Bannon calls far-right 'clowns,' says enemies are 'wetting themselves,' in rare interview

White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon opened up in a rare interview published Wednesday by a left-leaning magazine, dismissing some of his enemies in Washington while calling the far-right elements of the Republican party “a collection of clowns.”

Bannon, the former executive chair of Breitbart, called a reporter with the magazine The American Prospect.

Last edited:
I don't know much about this guy, but it's funny in that I just called the alt-left and alt-right a bunch of clowns in a thread an hour or two ago. He has a good choice of attack vocabulary, being called a clown is a guy shot for sure and I only reserve it for the few.

Whatever his issues or ideology, this was well done. Although firmly disagree with his position that war against North Korea can never happen, that's malarkey. I do agree with his hard line trade stance against China.

White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon opened up in a rare interview published Wednesday by a left-leaning magazine, dismissing some of his enemies in Washington while calling the far-right elements of the Republican party “a collection of clowns.”

Bannon, the former executive chair of Breitbart, called a reporter with the magazine The American Prospect.

the entire fake story is quickly disintegrating anyway, as it now turns out the organizers of the 'Neo-Nazi Infamy' are themselves most likely Obama operatives, 'agent provocateurs' as it were, so yet another fake Democratic Party hoax disappears into their 'glorious' history.

In a week there will be yet another fake issue, so don't waste your time on this one any more; there was never anything there.

As much tv as Trump says he watches, I find it extremely doubtful he didn't know Duke was there in Virginia.

Ah, another irrelevancy. lol you tards are truly desperate. Maybe your criminal syndicate could actually develop some real policies they will support and you cultists can try and discuss real issues or something.

Yeah well, Don "didn't know" anything about Duke either.

Huh? What does that mean? This guy has been a ghost. If you know things about this guy that others don't please share.

Ooo, oo, I know the answer to this one! Bannon is a Nazi! Here's the proof.

Bannon was CEO at Breitbart. Milo was lead editor over there at one point, and one time he said that Breitbart was the new home of the alt right, or something to that degree. So therefore, Breitbart is alt right, and alt right means Nazi, and so everyone who has ever been associated with Breitbart is a white nationalist neo Nazi skinhead KKK member. And they probably dislike puppies, too.

Gotta love that left wing label game. In four degrees of separation or less I can pretty much identify anybody I want to as a Nazi and totally justify murdering them in public to save the huddled masses from the great white menace.

Forum List

Back