Bannon: Bloomberg is trying to buy control of the democrat party...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Stephen Bannon thinks bloomberg is trying to buy the democrat party....

Bannon: Democrats Are Not Going To Stop Trying To Impeach Trump

BANNON: He's -- he's basically doing a leveraged buyout of the Democratic Party, is what he's doing.

He's an LBO of the Democratic Party to control the Democratic Party to select who their candidate is going to be and use his capital, OK, and organization and technology to defeat Trump.

And that's why this is very dangerous. Now you are seeing an oligarch actually step over, has no chance at all to actually defeat Trump as a presidential candidate, do something that's much more dangerous to this republic.

That's why it's got to be followed. And it's serious. Remember, he can apply and capital like nobody else. He's worth 70 -- over $70 billion now.

BARTIROMO: Wow.

BANNON: So, he can put that -- he can put this to work, but...

BARTIROMO: Money matters.

BANNON: Here's -- here's the point about the actions.

There's no personality out there that can beat Trump, and there's no set of policies. The policies are so radical. Trump's policies have blue-collar people outperforming white-collar finally as far as wage growth goes.
-----

BARTIROMO: Do you think that's why they changed the rules, because he gave $100 million to the DNC last year, and he's pledging up to $2 billion?

BANNON: Absolutely.

BARTIROMO: That's why they changed the rules?

BANNON: He's doing a leveraged buyout of the Democratic Party.

And the centrists, the Wall Street faction, the global corporatists, they understand Joe Biden. Joe Biden's performance in Iowa has been pathetic. And if you watch it closely, only two-thirds of the things are full. The little V.F. halls, they are full.

He's not on point. He can't bring the heat. They understand -- they understand Mayor Pete, a small-town mayor from Indiana, is not going to be president. There's no centrist candidate.

That's why Biden -- that's why Bloomberg money's coming in to get him more stature. Now, he's not going to be the nominee, I don't think. And there's no chance he can beat Trump.

So -- but they...

BARTIROMO: Are we going to see a brokered convention? Where is this going?

Hillary Clinton said...

BANNON: Yes, Hillary Clinton.

Bloomberg is horrified of what has become of the Democratic Party in the Age of Trump.

Can't blame him. But I don't know how he pulls this off.

That's easy.....he pays everyone off.....the democrat party is corrupt through and through.....

I'll coin this term......the Iowa Caucus mess? The Bloomberg Putsch....

Bloomberg is horrified of what has become of the Democratic Party in the Age of Trump.

Bloomberg is a great guy to vote with if you want "Republican" and "Republican Lite" as your choices.

I'll coin this term......the Iowa Caucus mess? The Bloomberg Putsch....

2TinyGuy had a nightmare the Bloomy was coming for his guns.

Step 1. Oligarch Bloomberg buys into the debates

Step 2. Oligarch Bloomberg paid Iowa to fuck.over Sanders

There is no way he could repeat the way Trump bought all of the republicans. He now owns their very souls. At best he has bought his way onto a stage but he is too much like Trump to ever gain popular support.

Bloomberg is the guy that felt he had the right to tell people they couldn't have straws and plastic bags.
He has no chance of being president.
But he can buy the Democrat Party.

Bloomberg likes high taxes so he can control poor people's habits.

Last edited:
Excellent
upload_2020-2-4_7-20-35.gif

Forum List

Back