Bannon back at Breitbart

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, no surprise.

Bannon back at Breitbart after White House ouster

Bannon has reclaimed the title of executive chairman for Breitbart and directed the outlet’s Friday editorial meeting, the website said in a statement on Friday.

“The populist-nationalist movement got a lot stronger today,” said Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow. “Breitbart gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda.

As chairman, Bannon oversaw massive growth of the populist website before leaving to be chairman of Trump’s campaign.
<more>

I suppose we'll have to wait to see whether this most current staffing change makes a difference. I not holding my breath that it will for I think Trump is the problem. Many of his staff, though I don't universally concur with their means and ends, seem, as professionals typically do, to have taken ownership of their roles in the WH and learned (are learning) how to do their jobs with aplomb. I can't say the same about Trump. He, with his typical hubris, appears to think he knows how to do his job as POTUS, and it's been clear so far that he does not. Indeed, it doesn't appear he's even adroit at doing the things he, during the campaign, asserted he is proficient.

Brutal_photo_shows_how_much-a7a0cb6c34b87de1c37c3a369db342d0

Trump is doing exactly what I would do if given a top job and hired the wrong employees. Keep looking until you find the right fit that has the same goal in mind. Success.

Forum List

Back