Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

Well Bannon knew better than anybody. That's why he won't come a testify under oath because he might go back to jail and not get a pardon by Trump this time.

Well Bannon knew better than anybody. That's why he won't come a testify under oath because he might go back to jail and not get a pardon by Trump this time.
As if this scam were not already clear, the Bannon tape just verifies it. Funny, we haven't heard any tapes of the supposed thousands of supposed left wing election riggers.

These people are now either in pure denial, or they just don't care and just want to burn it all down.

As if this scam were not already clear, the Bannon tape just verifies it. Funny, we haven't heard any tapes of the supposed thousands of supposed left wing election riggers.

These people are now either in pure denial, or they just don't care and just want to burn it all down.
Bingo. If they can't have control they will do it by force and murder if necessary.

Bingo. If they can't have control they will do it by force and murder if necessary.
The "leaders" constantly communicate in aggressive, warlike, apocalyptic, wildly hyperbolic terms, ("we have to fight like hell or we won't have a country any more") knowing quite well how the misguided rubes on the street are going to hear them, perceive them and internalize them.

I've been saying for months that Bannon is at the heart of this. He has already said he wants to bring it all down, and the rubes provide the chaos. He has always been close to Trump, and is now on tape, proudly laying the whole scam out.

He's the big winner here. I don't think the rubes have any fucking idea what they're really asking for, how far he's ready to take this. They just know they're angry and scared. Commies. Satan. Marxists. Nazis. Guns. Grunt.

Last edited:
I'm told that they're corrupt somehow, too. Somebody must have gotten to them.

It's about Good vs. Evil. The Truth vs. Lies. That is the reasoning of a cult.

Well first off they had to be corrupt if the Federalist Society recommended them AND The Fat Orange Idiot appointed them.
MAGA

The "leaders" constantly communicate in aggressive, warlike, apocalyptic, wildly hyperbolic terms

I would respectfully edit the above quote to this: " The "leaders" RWNJ posters on chatroom forums communicate in aggressive, warlike, apocalyptic, wildly hyperbolic terms."

I mean by that, how many times have we seen these Keyboard-Warrior Elmer Fudds say that civil war is nigh, that "lefties", or 'Democrats' or 'Liberals, or Biden (or Obama or Clinton) voters should be executed....and they've got the 2nd Amendment and their gun pictures to back 'em up?

Those folks are cartoons in the adult America the rest of us live in.
But they live in Elmer Fudd-istan.

I would respectfully edit the above quote to this: " The "leaders" RWNJ posters on chatroom forums communicate in aggressive, warlike, apocalyptic, wildly hyperbolic terms."

I mean by that, how many times have we seen these Keyboard-Warrior Elmer Fudds say that civil war is nigh, that "lefties", or 'Democrats' or 'Liberals, or Biden (or Obama or Clinton) voters should be executed....and they've got the 2nd Amendment and their gun pictures to back 'em up?

Those folks are cartoons in the adult America the rest of us live in.
But they live in Elmer Fudd-istan.
True, but spend a few hours on Fox and NewsMax. You'll see this kind of completely over-the-top rhetoric regularly, from GQP politicians to their pundits to most of their interviews.

The more time you spend observing this, I'll bet the more you see that this is the ecosystem in which they exist. The Trumpsters here are simply a reflection, a manifestation, of what is being poured into these people 24/7/365.

"I'll bet the more you see that this is the ecosystem in which they exist. The Trumpsters here are simply a reflection, a manifestation, of what is being poured into these people 24/7/365."

I won't take that bet.
I totally agree with you.
Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft, QAnon, Breitbart, Tucker Carlson, the Federalist, Fox, a whole squadron of RWNJ bloggers and internet talkers, 4Chan, 8Chan, Rumble. Trump.win, GreatAwakening.win Conspiracy.win.....and on and on and on. There is an ocean of RWNJobbery-media for the grievance-ridden to swim in. And they think MSM (Main Street Media) is big and influential....well, RWNJ-media is ginormous and even more impactful. IMHO

Those who carry a burden of grievance, suspicion, distrust, mistrust, and just general dissatisfied pissed-off-edness.....wallow in the big universe of AngryMedia. Hence, they are ripe ----and generous ----members for the Trump Duped & Snookered fan club (TDS).

It is sad, really.

I won't take that bet.
I totally agree with you.
Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft, QAnon, Breitbart, Tucker Carlson, the Federalist, Fox, a whole squadron of RWNJ bloggers and internet talkers, 4Chan, 8Chan, Rumble. Trump.win, GreatAwakening.win Conspiracy.win.....and on and on and on. There is an ocean of RWNJobbery-media for the grievance-ridden to swim in. And they think MSM (Main Street Media) is big and influential....well, RWNJ-media is ginormous and even more impactful. IMHO

Those who carry a burden of grievance, suspicion, distrust, mistrust, and just general dissatisfied pissed-off-edness.....wallow in the big universe of AngryMedia. Hence, they are ripe ----and generous ----members for the Trump Duped & Snookered fan club (TDS).

It is sad, really.
To steal a line from another poster, Trump took one look at the Fox/talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".

Gotta give him credit. He was right.

You're an asswipe just like all the rest of the TDS crowd.

WHO CARES what Steve Bannon thinks or said?

His opinion matters not an iota

You sound like just another LEFTARD making a mountain out of an anthill.
Well evidently it mattered. What he said is exactly what happened. Obviously inside knowledge. Oh the retard rpugs sure are hilarious these days. You are certainly good for a laugh. Thanks for being so damn stupid.

Biden is a weiner.
Trump is a winner.

LOL

Meanwhile, Biden schlonged Trump in a presidential election.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back