Bannon admits he planned January 6th. Why isn't he in jail?

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
Because if the conservitard whack-a-doodles here are any indication they just flat don't believe him.

Maybe in fantasyland. I see this is "make stuff up" day. This is a particular type of loan structure. While he has had the option of paying only interest, it is clear that he could not pay down the principal without selling assets. Which he will have to do, unless his loans are refinanced, most likely. As, clearly, he does not have much cash on hand.
I’m sure many real estate investors have cash on hand…not.

I’m sure many real estate investors have cash on hand…not.
No doubt, many or most are not liquid. That is why they make efforts to pay down principal, so that it doesn't have to be covered completely by selling assets or by refinance. The loans Trump received carry more risk for the lender, as seizing assets takes time and money, and the entire principal of the loan may still be outstanding. No doubt his deutschbank loans were co-signed.

No doubt, many or most are not liquid. That is why they make efforts to pay down principal, so that it doesn't have to be covered completely by selling assets or by refinance. The loans Trump received carry more risk for the lender, as seizing assets takes time and money, and the entire principal of the loan may still be outstanding. No doubt his deutschbank loans were co-signed.
Most lenders can only pay what their contract allows for; principal amounts are mostly minimized for the first half of the loan’s life.

Most lenders can only pay what their contract allows for; principal amounts are mostly minimized for the first half of the loan’s life.
I assume you meant borrowers, for the sake of this response.

"Most" is not true. Every loan can be structured differently, depending on the circumstances. There may be a penalty for early payoff, but lenders will still accept early payoff. The basic idea behind the balloon payment stricture is that the funds equal to the principal will make more money for the borrower "on the streets" than the amount of interest paid to the lender. For the little guy, this translates to mortgaging a property at at a lower rate, using a balloon structure, than the expected return on investing those loan proceeds. A risky proposition, if you are not flush with cash or assets already.

However, Trump's properties aren't in good shape, revenue-wise. While his brand has generated a cottage industry of selling goofy merch to cultists, his brand is basically dogshit now, otherwise. He finds himself in a very similar position to when he engaged in his last round of huge defaults, after the great recession. Cash and backing from Russia bailed him out last time. Is he still an asset to them? Will they bail him out again, or will the great Trump selloff ensue? Will be fascinating to see.

Last edited:
I assume you meant borrowers, for the sake of this response.

"Most" is not true. Every loan can be structured differently, depending on the circumstances. There may be a penalty for early payoff, but lenders will still accept early payoff. The basic idea behind the balloon payment stricture is that the funds equal to the principal will make more money for the borrower "on the streets" than the interest paid to the lender.

However, Trump's properties arent in good shape, revenue-wise. He finds himself in a very similar position to when he engaged in his last round of huge defaults, after the great recession. Cash and backing from Russia bailed him out last time. Is he still an asset to them? Will they bail him out again, or will the great Trump selloff ensue? Will be fascinating to see.
The majority of property owners, including my son-in-law’s parents, have not been collecting residential rent since COVID.
Hotels are residences and have been affected, so your statement applies to every motel/hotel owner, not to mention movie theaters going under.
But since 100% of business failures are owned by Trump…

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
Lord have mercy----the communists spin shit.

Bannon and Trump knew that the election was fraud-----and called it illegitimate?

The majority of property owners, including my son-in-law’s parents, have not been collecting residential rent since COVID.
That's false. "Majority"? Stop making stuff up. It gets old having to swat away these silly lies you make up on the spot.

Hotels are residences and have been affected, so your statement applies to every motel/hotel owner
Hmm, moreso to Trump, given that his brand is now dogshit. But even if that were not the case, the effect on the property owners will vary by how much their properties are leveraged. They can either refinance or sell assets to meet their obligations. Or, like the orange slob, they can attempt to sue their creditors and blame their creditors for their own, failed business practices, and then get blacklisted by American banks. They just better hope they have cronies at a foreign bank that launders Russian money, who can hook them up with a billionaire oligarch co-signer. Typically, borrowers do not have this option. Yes, everyone suffered in the last recession. But we are talking about Trump's situation, which is somewhat unique.

Why isn't Joe Biden in jail for authorizing (later covering up) the drone attack that killed innocent citizens in Afghanistan?

That's false. "Majority"? Stop making stuff up. It gets old having to swat away these silly lies you make up on the spot.

Hmm, moreso to Trump, given that his brand is now dogshit. But even if that were not the case, the effect on the property owners will vary by how much their properties are leveraged. They can either refinance or sell assets to meet their obligations. Or, like the orange slob, they can attempt to sue their creditors and blame their creditors for their own, failed business practices, and then get blacklisted by American banks. They just better hope they have cronies at a foreign bank that launders Russian money, who can hook them up with a billionaire oligarch co-signer. Typically, borrowers do not have this option. Yes, everyone suffered in the last recession. But we are talking about Trump's situation, which is somewhat unique.
Most properties are heavily leveraged because property owners see great growth ahead across the US.

Most properties are heavily leveraged because property owners see great growth ahead across the US.
Most leveraging on properties is to generate funds used to purchase the property.

Trump having loans is not anomalous or unethical. But Trump has proven that he is a deadbeat who defaults on his loans. He has proven this many times over. I would say Deutschbank is getting nervous, but I doubt they are. Clearly they received very strong guarantees on the newer loans, in the form of a co-signer. And probably some interesting riders in that contract, too, regarding fast compensation and an agreement that precludes frivolous lawsuits from the orange deadbeat. Who, again, has proven that this is his response to his own failures and defaults.

because planning a rally isnt a crime

Most leveraging on properties is to generate funds used to purchase the property.

Trump having loans is not anomalous or unethical. But Trump has proven that he is a deadbeat who defaults on his loans. He has proven this many times over. I would say Deutschbank is getting nervous, but I doubt they are. Clearly they received very strong guarantees on the newer loans, in the form of a co-signer. And probably some interesting riders in that contract, too, regarding fast compensation and an agreement that precludes frivolous lawsuits from the orange deadbeat. Who, again, has proven that this is his response to his own failures and defaults.
More than half the property in Florida is owned by Cuban and Columbian Jews who are worth 10s of billions…no one pays more than they have to and they are all leveraged to the hilt because, despite COVID, construction across the US is on fire.

More than half the property in Florida is owned by Cuban and Columbian Jews who are worth 10s of billions…no one pays more than they have to and they are all leveraged to the hilt because, despite COVID, construction across the US is on fire.
And if they are experiencing the same problems the Trump properties are experiencing, they are in trouble right now. But likely they aren't, as they are not being negatively impacted by 5 years of being a global embarrassment and basically turning their own brands to dogshit, globally.

But again, what interests me is to see if Trump is going to sell off (This is where my bet is), or if the blacklisted deadbeat will find someone to refinance all or part of his debt. The only reason the selloff didn't happen 10 years ago is because Russia and Deutschbank bailed him out. Does he have this option this time? We will see...

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
And yet, even with the Demonrats in full control of the government, NO ONE is being charged with what you continously accuse him of.

And if they are experiencing the same problems the Trump properties are experiencing, they are in trouble right now. But likely they aren't, as they are not being negatively impacted by 5 years of being a global embarrassment and basically turning their own brands to dogshit, globally.

But again, what interests me is to see if Trump is going to sell off (This is where my bet is), or if the blacklisted deadbeat will find someone to refinance all or part of his debt. The only reason the selloff didn't happen 10 years ago is because Russia and Deutschbank bailed him out. Does he have this option this time? We will see...
Trump will do just fine as half the US wants him in the Oval Office.

The only real fraud is PA…non-matching signatures.
first, that's nonsense. Second, you would have to show that trump and Bannon had completed that investigation and found that evidence BEFORE declaring they "knew" about fraud, which nobody will ever do, because that is obviously a false and ridiculous, and that evidence does not exist anyway.

yes, they were lying to reel in gullible goobers. And still are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back