Bannon admits he planned January 6th. Why isn't he in jail?

Trump was trying to right a wrong.
Trump was lying about the vote count.
Anyone can check this out for themselves.

Nominee ,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,, Joe Biden.,.,.,.,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., Donald Trump
Electoral vote.,.,.,.,.,.,.,...,. 306.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. 232
Popular vote.,.,.,.,.,..,.,. 81,268,924.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.., 74,216,154
Percentage.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,.51.3%.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,....,.,., 46.9%
2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia
Trump lost, Biden win, end of this crazy talk
Fraudulent votes should not be counted.
the dozen or so fraudulent votes would not have changed the outcome
My advice to you and the others who think like you is to NOT vote in the next election or any election.
That will show them who is in control!!
:)-

Bannon was exonerated.
No, one crook pardons another
TOPLINE Fraud charges against Steve Bannon were dismissed by a federal judge Tuesday in light of former President Donald Trump’s last-minute pardon of his former advisor before leaving office—but he still faces a new state investigation into his role in the “We Build The Wall” fundraising scheme.
Steve Bannon Officially Cleared Of Federal Charges After Trump Pardon — But This State Probe Still Looms
Bannon should be striped of his US citizenship.
:)-

He and trump cooked up the January 6th insurrection attempt. Why aren't they in jail? I thought people that try to overthrow the government are breaking the law? Did I miss something?
mebbe they can put him in the same jail as the democrats who planned the antifa and blm riots

Forum List

Back