Banning Critical Race Theory in Public Schools is Useless

Our history is taught in a positive way....

yes we had slavery, but we corrected it, through the civil war....

Yes, black men could not vote, but we corrected it through 13,14,15th amendments...

yes we had the Jim Crow era, but we corrected it, through the Civil Rights act.

it shows we are striving to be, a more perfect union....
CRT is opposite of what you just said. From CNN:
"Critical race theory is a practice. It's an approach to grappling with a history of White supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," said Kimberlé Crenshaw, a founding critical race theorist and a law professor who teaches at UCLA and Columbia University.

the operative words that you c/p was LAW PROFESSER & LAWS & systems.

its taught in LAW SCHOOL ... not public.

lol ... thanx for that confirmation.

Yes, black men could not vote, but we corrected it through 13,14,15th amendments...

"Critical race theory is a practice. It's an approach to grappling with a history of White supremacy that rejects the belief that what's in the past is in the past, and that the laws and systems that grow from that past are detached from it," said Kimberlé Crenshaw, a founding critical race theorist and a law professor who teaches at UCLA and Columbia University.
That is college level where critical thinking and argument is welcomed, not elementary or high school.
Except it’s being pushed in elementary schools, thus my statement that it’s the teachers who are the problem.

pure bullshit. but you need to either believe that ... or push it for the fake news talking pundits who want you to without actually finding truthful facts....

or - as i suspect is both.
The common trait among you Leftards is you’re all totally clueless.

critical race theory

social sciences

WRITTEN BY
The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree....
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2021 See Article History

Alternative Title: CRT

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

critical race theory | Definition, Principles, & Facts

Again with the complete ignorance.

critical race theory

social sciences

WRITTEN BY
Encyclopaedia Britannica's editors oversee subject areas in which they have extensive knowledge, whether from years of experience gained by working on that content or via study for an advanced degree....

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

The nation’s largest teachers union has approved a plan to promote critical race theory in all 50 states and 14,000 local school districts. The argument that ‘critical race theory isn’t in K-12 schools’ is officially dead”

That is college level where critical thinking and argument is welcomed, not elementary or high school.
Except it’s being pushed in elementary schools, thus my statement that it’s the teachers who are the problem.

pure bullshit. but you need to either believe that ... or push it for the fake news talking pundits who want you to without actually finding truthful facts....

so where exactly is the part where they name public schools that are teaching CRT as a course? as a subject. & don't say the cali ed system... i saw nothing stating it was being ' taught '. workshopping on the subject of racism is not the same thing like you are trying to elude.

nice try. CRT is about institutional systematic bias & the laws designed to suppress certain demographics & denying the foundations that allowed it to flourish cause it makes y-o-u feel bad is on y-o-u. i'm white & i don't feel guilty - but i understand what white people factualy did to black people AND native americans AND the chinese AND the i-talians AND the irish....

why can't you, snowflake?

Can't stop teachers from teaching history.
But yeah, great idea - Homeschool the lil bastards and dumb down America even further.

has-sex-with-teacher-is-homeschooled.jpg

so where exactly is the part where they name public schools that are teaching CRT as a course? as a subject. & don't say the cali ed system... i saw nothing stating it was being ' taught '. workshopping on the subject of racism is not the same thing like you are trying to elude.

nice try. CRT is about institutional systematic bias & the laws designed to suppress certain demographics & denying the foundations that allowed it to flourish cause it makes y-o-u feel bad is on y-o-u. i'm white & i don't feel guilty - but i understand what white people factualy did to black people AND native americans AND the chinese AND the i-talians AND the irish....

Why should I feel bad, racist? I have kids of every race on earth who call me dad. You pathetic racists need to push your divisiveness.

But yeah, great idea - Homeschool the lil bastards and dumb down America even further.

Hundreds of public teachers arrested for statutory rape, shitforbrains.
Meanwhile the Lefts push to normalize pedophillia continues.

Again with the complete ignorance.

1st of all, that's an 'opinion' piece.

2ndly ... twitter is not the place to go for factual 'news'.

3rd real clear politics likes to use loaded terms that are bent to conservative ideology & viewpoints & forget the washington examiner - they are borderline extreme for that same reason.

Yet another totally dishonest headline from NotSoBrightFart? Ho hum - He did nothing of the sort. He gave judges greater sentencing discretion. Please stop lying. :nono:

critical race theory

social sciences

WRITTEN BY

The nation’s largest teachers union has approved a plan to promote critical race theory in all 50 states and 14,000 local school districts. The argument that ‘critical race theory isn’t in K-12 schools’ is officially dead”
The NEA will, with guidance on implementation from the NEA president and chairs of the Ethnic Minority Affairs Caucuses:

A. Share and publicize, through existing channels, information already available on critical race theory (CRT) -- what it is and what it is not;

for ignoramus' like you.

Why should I feel bad, racist? I have kids of every race on earth who call me dad. You pathetic racists need to push your divisiveness.

how am i a racist?

^^^

straws.gif

LOL!!!! breitbart............

^^^

View attachment 512732

LOL!!!! breitbart............
Hilarious. As if you think CNN is real news.
Tell us why you Leftards are fighting every K-12 school board about the racist CRT teaching, Einstein.

and thats what should be taught along with the other historical events ... not crt which tells kids some are oppressors and other victems .. teach history not propaganda .

What is it that you want?

Ban and burn all books on slavery, or on the Jim Crow era or the civil war, or slavery or the civil rights movement or the 13th, 14, 15th amendments etc?
NPR described CRT and they don't know what it is either.
So what do you think the Rs are trying to ban in our schools, teaching American History?
if crt wasnt a leftist tool for power and indoctrination you wouldnt be defending it so vehemently like the rest of your comrades .

What is it that you want?

Ban and burn all books on slavery, or on the Jim Crow era or the civil war, or slavery or the civil rights movement or the 13th, 14, 15th amendments etc?
NPR described CRT and they don't know what it is either.
So what do you think the Rs are trying to ban in our schools, teaching American History?
if crt wasnt a leftist tool for power and indoctrination you wouldnt be defending it so vehemently like the rest of your comrades .
Yidnar, that's such a juvenile and thoughtless response, you are better than that...!!!

CRT which is taught in college goes into to critical thinking exercises....a level way above the simple teaching of the ups and downs of our history that is taught in elementary and high schools....like, Is Big Brother (govt), systematically a racist system?

from my understanding, those kind of things are not taught in k-12 schools....what teachers are concerned with is the wording in legislation banning the teachings of critical race theory in schools puts teachers in a position of teaching about slavery, jim Crow era,civil war, without being fired for breaking their law....

And the teachers are standing their ground on it....they will continue to teach students about our history regardless of the laws these nimrods want to introduce to stop them from teaching BOTH the ups and downs of it all, the good, the bad and ugly.

Both sides are talking past one another. CRT does not have the same meaning for the opposing sides so no one can agree on anything....and it seems that's what they want...

Bottom line is teachers are not fighting to teach children the college level CRT which to my minimal understanding of it....gets in to a hypothesis that America has continued to be, by the governed, systematically racist.....and things like that....

Teachers just want to be able to teach our history on slavery, the civil war, Jim Crow, civil rights act, amendment etc etc. in age appropriate history lessons....without being fired for it....

Last edited:
Weatherman2020
Jewish schools don’t teach that crap !!
You get excellent classes in Jewish history and Holocaust and classes in English and Hebrew and excellent classes in finance and physics and you can make cool things with macaroni.
You can even Star on your sports team by just showing up

Forum List

Back