Bankers Wars on people throughout include plandemics and bribes

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Its time to take down the world bankers for attempting to enslave the entire world under their thumbs.

All of the pertinent links and News article links are in this thread link. Thread by @LynnFynn3 on Thread Reader App

Bribes and conditions for tyranny to the citizens for receiving their money sure makes one question how many governors and such are participating in this cash pig.

It means bringing down our banks also and do you really think that is going to happen?

It means bringing down our banks also and do you really think that is going to happen?
It needs to be done. Those "too big to fail" corrupt banks, money funds and all the corporate weirdos isn't working anymore if we as a people and a nation desire to live in liberty.

It needs to be done. Those "too big to fail" corrupt banks, money funds and all the corporate weirdos isn't working anymore if we as a people and a nation desire to live in liberty.

I completely agree but it's never going to happen. We will allow it all to collapse before we do that.

Collapse is their intent for they can divvy it up amongst themselves.
True, but, at the same time a collapse kills the goose laying the golden eggs- they have to have producers willing to produce for their wealth/riches to amount to anything tangible-

This so reminds me of the song; Joshua fit the battle of jericho- and the walls came tumbling down

Collapse is their intent for they can divvy it up amongst themselves.
True, but, at the same time a collapse kills the goose laying the golden eggs- they have to have producers willing to produce for their wealth/riches to amount to anything tangible-

This so reminds me of the song; Joshua fit the battle of jericho- and the walls came tumbling down
Their "golden eggs" are tainted with the blood of the innocent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back