Bank of America, coming unhinged

I long ago moved my bank account to a bank that was not involved in the derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

B of A should be Bank of China or Bank of India and move someplace where they don't have to put up with this nonsense.

Bank Of America Refuses To Allow Customers To Close Their Accounts At ‘Occupy Santa Cruz’ (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

I'd leave my account open and just move my direct deposit. So what if they have millions of empty accounts. Just more nails in the coffin of what they've done to the housing market.

Protestors have a reason to be upset in a sense that a customer is upset when they asked for no pickles. Cop did the right thing cause it was really a civil matter and a matter for civil courts. As a customer I would take my business somewhere other then BoA.

This is happening because B of A was forced to take bail money.
Banks forced to take bailout money they don’t want or need | Scholars and Rogues
It is the policies of the Democrats that has caused this to happen. From Jimmy Carter to Clinton and then forced bail outs.
On top of the Frank Dodd bill and then 2nd one by, I forget his name right now. Oh yeah Dick Durbins bill.
Did any of the people who have accounts with B of A look into the 3 of the 4 things listed you need in order to not be charged with debit card?
This is not B of A's fault it's the policies from Democrats who caused this.

Last edited:
So, we bring down the Bank of America.. How many will the Democrats leave unemployed?

:cuckoo:

bat shit crazy demonRats. just batshit crazy :cuckoo:

nov 5 th is the big day to close your accounts at the mega banks.....damn i forgot that i will have to change my direct deposit and all

deciding not to pay 5 bucks a month to use a debit card ....is not bringing down a bank....its my decision as a consumer to go to a bank that does not charge these fees

i dont owe 60 bucks a year to boa

This is happening because B of A was forced to take bail money.
Banks forced to take bailout money they don’t want or need | Scholars and Rogues
It is the policies of the Democrats that has caused this to happen. From Jimmy Carter to Clinton and then forced bail outs.
On top of the Frank Dodd bill and then 2nd one by, I forget his name right now.
Did any of the people who have accounts with B of A look into the 3 of the 4 things listed you need in order to not be charged with debit card?
This is not B of A's fault it's the policies from Democrats who caused this.

Im sorry but isnt BoA taking part of the fractional reserve system and debt based money??? Are they not participants in the Federal Reserve banking cartel?? Do they not participate in the business cycle? Business cycle being an increase in the money supply and credit to create a inflated market followed by a sudden decrease of the money supply coupled with siezing of property and assets.

Yea I would say it is there fucking fault and fuck you very much.

Two protesters involved with Occupy Santa Cruz in California walked into Bank of America earlier this week to close their own accounts as part of the national protest against the greed and irresponsibility of Wall Street, which has only seen it’s profits soar since it nearly collapsed the economy back in 2008.

So Bank of America naturally closed the accounts, right? Not even close. Rather than allow their customers to close their accounts, they told them that “you can not be a protester and a customer at the same time.” The bank manager threatened to lock the doors and call the police to have their own customers arrested for the simple act of requesting the closure of their own accounts. The two women left the bank and called the police. The officer went into the bank and after talking to the manager, relayed a message to them. According to the bank manager, “If they came in with the signs and they were part of the protest earlier, then they are protesters and cannot be customers at the same time.”

Bank Of America Refuses To Allow Customers To Close Their Accounts At ‘Occupy Santa Cruz’ (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

All the Ladies needed to do was leave their Signs Outside the Bank while closing their Accounts. Not unreasonable. So the OP is based on a false premise.

Maybe all Protestors should either loose the Credit Card and Checking accounts and just buy what you can pay for on the spot. That makes sense. Credit Union's discriminate. It is unethical to Bank with a Credit Union. :D

So, we bring down the Bank of America.. How many will the Democrats leave unemployed?

:cuckoo:

bat shit crazy demonRats. just batshit crazy :cuckoo:

The alternative to BoA going down is the continued injection of cash from the Federal Reserve to buy all the debt. That debt ofcourse gets transfered to the taxpayer, regardless of if they participaed in the debt scheme at all.

Whats bat shit crazy is taking taxpayer dollars and throwing good money after bad.

And its Obama's policy is why the BofA is charging this fee. I dont agree with the fee but you democRats have to see its all turns back to Obamas is the reason why!

I'd leave my account open and just move my direct deposit. So what if they have millions of empty accounts. Just more nails in the coffin of what they've done to the housing market.

stupid bimbo protestor, screaming 'It's wrong' over and over.

The bank person was 100% correct in their actions. If you walk into a bank, holding signs, are told to leave, then cause a disturbance, you should be arrested.

If they wanted to close their accounts, all they had to do was walk in, no signs or cameramen, close the accounts, and when asked why, inform the bank person that it's part of the protest.

stupid bimbo protestor, screaming 'It's wrong' over and over.

The bank person was 100% correct in their actions. If you walk into a bank, holding signs, are told to leave, then cause a disturbance, you should be arrested.

If they wanted to close their accounts, all they had to do was walk in, no signs or cameramen, close the accounts, and when asked why, inform the bank person that it's part of the protest.

I lived 10 Years in Santa Cruz. Sometimes I truly miss it. This ain't one of those times. :D

deciding not to pay 5 bucks a month to use a debit card ....is not bringing down a bank....its my decision as a consumer to go to a bank that does not charge these fees

i dont owe 60 bucks a year to boa

A US Senator on the floor of congress called for a run on the Bank of America. Now again, how many unemployed with this action cause? She wondered.

Forum List

Back