BANISHED:Bill Clintons' Son Speaks Out -- Asks for DNA Test.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Back in the 1980s, Clinton reportedly visited Williams’ mother, a struggling street hooker named Bobbie Ann, at least 13 times while he was still governor of Arkansas.
He apparently met her while jogging by her housing project and came back days later, allegedly paying Bobbie Ann $200 for sex.
Eventually, when Bobbie Ann gave birth to a light-skinned boy in 1985, she suspected Clinton was the father because he was her only white client.
“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” Danney told Newsmax. “I just want to shake his hand and say ‘Hi, Dad,’ before he dies.”

Mod Edit -- Cellblock2429 Rules state -- do not put titles in all Caps. Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the 1980s, Clinton reportedly visited Williams’ mother, a struggling street hooker named Bobbie Ann, at least 13 times while he was still governor of Arkansas.
He apparently met her while jogging by her housing project and came back days later, allegedly paying Bobbie Ann $200 for sex.
Eventually, when Bobbie Ann gave birth to a light-skinned boy in 1985, she suspected Clinton was the father because he was her only white client.
“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” Danney told Newsmax. “I just want to shake his hand and say ‘Hi, Dad,’ before he dies.”

Go for it and if he is the father then he need to answer but if he is not then will you claim the DNA is flawed?

wow some more stuff on slick willie i never heard of.

dannyclinton.jpg

Go for it and if he is the father then he need to answer but if he is not then will you claim the DNA is flawed?

I won't claim anything. Why do you always shoot the messenger?

The Dna was already done in 99. They prostitute claims there is further evidence that Clinton is the father of her bastard because side by side pictures show they both have eyes, a nose, cheek structure, and both sometimes smile. I guess you can't get more positive than that.

The Dna was already done in 99. They prostitute claims there is further evidence that Clinton is the father of her bastard because side by side pictures show they both have eyes, a nose, cheek structure, and both sometimes smile. I guess you can't get more positive than that.

INCONCLUSIVE.

INCONCLUSIVE.

Link?

You know what is so funny about this story?

The argument is whether or not that kid is BILL CLINTON'S SON.

Everyone just assumes that bill had sex with that kid's WHORE mother.

Yes, WHORE....she is literally a whore that BILL CLINTON had sex with while he was married to Hillary. There is not even a question about that being true. :badgrin:

Hookers did not cost 200 bucks in the 1980's, it was closer to 20 bucks...

AGAIN??

Exactly how many times are you morons going to fall for this? What ever happened to "critical thinking"?

A DNA test was already done on the plaintiff and her son in the 1900s. Here's what came out of it:

>> Using the Starr Report's FBI analysis of Clinton's DNA as its reference, Star paid former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams, the source for the Globe article, and her 13-year-old son for their story and blood samples. And the result: "There was no match. Not even close," says a Star source. (The Starr Report contains sufficient data to make a valid DNA comparison to rule out paternity.) << (Snopes)​

But you go ahead and run this same story (which is from 1992) again next week, and we'll just shoot it down again.

Fer shit's sake people, QUESTION WHAT YOU READ once in a fucking blue moon huh?

Oh and nice LINK, OP ya fucking cretin.

Yes, WHORE....she is literally a whore that BILL CLINTON had sex with while he was married to Hillary. There is not even a question about that being true. :badgrin:
Except the lack of proof...

Hookers did not cost 200 bucks in the 1980's, it was closer to 20 bucks...

Clinton had to pay more for the nasty shit he would do

Pretty hard to prove or disprove the whore's claim after so long. Paternity is easy to prove. That's why they proved he wasn't the father in 99.

You know................EVERYONE has a doppelganger somewhere in this world. I happened to meet mine in the late 80's in Memphis TN. Dude looked so much like me that we were able to fool his wife for a min. or two.

Matt Damon even has one, only his is from 1961. Here's the article, it's kinda interesting..................

Matt Damon's doppelgänger from the past has officially freaked us out

So.................just because the boy might look a bit like Clinton doesn't mean squat. If it was disproved by a DNA test like post 8 by Bulldog said, then she is just a media whore looking for her 15 min of fame.

Nothing to see here folks..................move along...................

Except the lack of proof...

why would anyone try to defend these assholes at this point. What is wrong with you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back