Ban Doubles Down on Israel Comments in NY Times

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Ban, America's puppet, has either gone off the plantation or the U.S. is getting sick and tired of Israel's intransigence.

"In the piece entitled, "Don't Shoot the Messenger, Israel," Ban reiterates many of his earlier comments to Security Council Tuesday, calling Israeli settlement activity "an affront to the Palestinian people," adding that "it is human nature to resist occupation." He also called for a freeze on settlement activity, which most of the international community views Israeli settlements in the West Bank as illegal or illegitimate.

"Criticism of the United Nations — or attacks against me — comes with the territory. But when heartfelt concerns about shortsighted or morally damaging policies emanate from so many sources, including Israel's closest friends, it cannot be sustainable to keep lashing out at every well-intentioned critic," Ban wrote."

Ban Doubles Down on Israel Comments in NY Times

Meh who cares. In two generations Israel will annex territory that rightfully belongs to them. I hope I am alive to celebrate that glorious day.

In two generations Israel will not exist as a Jewish state. It will follow the path of the colonial projects of the previous 2 centuries. The question is will it be an Algeria, a Rhodesia, a South Africa or like some other former European colony?

Keep dreaming Nazi boy. Israel is steaming ahead and the Jews will retain their holy land forever.

He is Jewish and pro-Israel. Zionists believe he is anti-Israel because he doesn't go far enough in printing propaganda.

You mean Islamists don't think he goes far enough. Well, nothing short of another genocide of Jews and total destruction of Israel is "far enough" for you Nazi wanna be's. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back