Ban concealed guns

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe
I want the guns to be openly displayed

You can have your opinion.
Fortunately level heads disagree.

I'm afraid you will live the rest of your life afraid....because even if concealed carry was outlawed in all 50 states......there would still be TONS of concealed guns.....difference is only those actually wanting to harm you will have them.

I don't think you are very smart.
What you want conflicts with reality
I am very pro gun
I greatly support even AR guns

I have great fear I will get into argument and the guy will pull out a gun and shoot me !!
I live in one of the most chaotic cities on earth and life is cheap here

I'd recommend that you not be confrontational.
A person with a CHL is highly unlikely to draw down on you unless you threaten his or his families lives.
I am very very non-confortatiional
At my store of horrors : I get cursed it all the time and I ignore it
I do train in mma and kickboxing as a hobby

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
A lot of people have the opposite view and think concealed carry is better for having weapons in public. Besides its not very lady like to wear a side holster and six shooter but a small pistol in a purse is very discreet. Not that you'd know anything about ladies in the first place. If you don't feel safe, tough titty. You're free to pack up and get your wimpy ass out of the country. Don't forget to take your coloring books and crayons with you.
I hardly would call me a wimp lol
I see many unstable white males with Permits !
As for your comment on women ..that maybe true lol
I still cannot figure them out lol
You don't like wimp? Well how about pussy? Is that a better fit?
I am sure one on one .you would lose to me !!

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Take that wrestling class, and fear no man!

Unless he has a .45....
A .40 would kill me In a single shot !!
I may survive a 9mm
That stupid statement alone proves that you don't know a damned thing about firearms. Therefore you have no damned business talking about them.
I shot a .40 and the power was unreal ..

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Unless he has a .45....
I may survive a 9mm
That stupid statement alone proves that you don't know a damned thing about firearms. Therefore you have no damned business talking about them.
About as unreal as you? I think you're just a little punk kid. Go out and play now. The fresh air is good for you.

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Would you feel safer if everyone who has a concealed carry permit carried openly instead?

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Would you feel safer if everyone who has a concealed carry permit carried openly instead?
Yes !!!
I fully support open carry !!

f I get into a fight ..I donā€™t want to worry about any guns

I donā€™t carry one and never will !!
I have to side with the leftist Stalins
Like the man said, when seconds count the police are only minutes away - assuming they have not been defunded by liberals

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

I'm afraid you will live the rest of your life afraid....because even if concealed carry was outlawed in all 50 states......there would still be TONS of concealed guns.....difference is only those actually wanting to harm you will have them.

I am very pro gun

I have great fear I will get into argument and the guy will pull out a gun and shoot me !!

A person with a CHL is highly unlikely to draw down on you unless you threaten his or his families lives.

Yeah...I've heard about your MMA prowess.
It appears to be seriously lacking.

Me? I have a very well trained trigger finger.

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Unless he has a .45....
I may survive a 9mm

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously....
My Wife can shoot my .45 without issue and she has Her own 12 gauge 870 sawed off to just the legal limit......and can take beer cans out of the air from the hip.
Your constant claims of being a girly man have come to the point of being rather creepy and I think you've taken on MMA and wrestling so you can fondle sweaty men.

There's the whole issue of "seeing" versus "dating" versus being an "intimate partner" or "having sex" versus outright charging money for sex.
I donā€™t feel safe !!
More abortion in cases of rape, mental health adjudication, no-contact orders, civil protective orders, restraining orders, sexual harassment complaints, couriers to serve court papers on unwanted boyfriends, or guys who aren't nice enough to pay money for sex, and make sure their gun rights are revoked because only sexy bodybuilder hulk guys should be allowed to own guns, and blah, blah, blah.

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

I am very pro gun

I am a hobbyist and thatā€™s that

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Unless he has a .45....
I may survive a 9mm

My Wife can shoot my .45 without issue and she has Her own 12 gauge 870 sawed off to just the legal limit......and can take beer cans out of the air from the hip.
Your constant claims of being a girly man have come to the point of being rather creepy and I think you've taken on MMA and wrestling so you can fondle sweaty men.
That is gross lol
Your guns will be gone if Biden wins
I have zero interest in men for gods sake

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

I am very pro gun

Real men fight with their hands !!

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Unless he has a .45....
I may survive a 9mm

Maybe you can teach me how to shoot
I offer $ 75 per hour to you

Forum List

Back