Ban concealed guns

In the 70's it was VERY common to see teens aged 15 - 19 carrying LOADED rifles in school.
To be fair, in the 1960’s very few American kids had been driven insane by the popular liberal culture

but today we have many examples of teens who simply cant cope.

So teenagers carrying guns in schools is not possible anymore

Criminals are usually smart enough not to display a weapon until they make their move, as displaying a gun draws attention.
In blue cities and states criminals are apprehended all the time with illegally carried weapons and released back on the streets, often with fatal consequences

have you followed my example of the illegal alien felon with an illegal gun who was released without charges and 2 days later murdered a Houston police officer?

if you missed it I will be happy to post it again

Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel.
That sometimes happens even with highly trained professionals

you want to take the exception and treat is the rule
No, not anymore than you want to ignore reality, that people make mistakes, the less trained the more mistakes, but even experienced make them. I've seen a certified, recognized expert make a simple mistake, breaking one of the simplest rules, that I thought had probably killed him, but I had good people with me. He stayed in the hospital for week. An excellent instructor, he gave us all an object less we will never forget.
I have no objection to voluntary training

but many liberal do when they oppose NRA safety programs in public schools

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

so, you actually think a law prohibiting concealed carry....and criminals will go "AW MAn! I can't carry this 45 concealed because they passed a law" !!!
I don’t have any problems with open carry
I am well aware of bad guys packing ; however , I think you’re far more likely to get kills by a crazy guy with a permit

You are welcome to think that. But the facts show otherwise.

There are 18.66 million people in the US with concealed carry permits. As the name suggests, you just don't see them. 18.66 million. If they were the problem, the problem would be much bigger.

And here is a site showing the number of CCW holders committing felonies. Look at the numbers. Rethink your idea. It is wrong.

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe
I want the guns to be openly displayed

You are afraid because someone MIGHT be carrying a firearm?? Guess what, that is why it is a good deterrent. The criminals never know who might be carrying. And someone with a CCW permit may save your ass one day.

And just FYI, the fact that you don't feel safe does not change my rights.

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word “shockingly” applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem
Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.
I‘m not sure where you are going with all of that

the vast majority of LEGAL gun owners are responsible and law abiding

dont blame them for the actions of criminals

At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy.

I am very extreme about my rights under the Constitution

And I am not crazy

I demand all the freedoms due to me including the right to keep and bear arms

But I am a danger to no one that is not trying to harm me or my family
I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

there are stupid or careless people in all walks of life.

even doctors or airline pilots qualify

but you want to paint all gun owners with a broad brush and I’m not buying it
Not all gun owners, just those that fall miserably below my standards of self discipline, safety and common sense. Lots of good gun owners and carriers out there. The others give us a bad name.
No offense, but your standards can go fuck themselves. You don't seem like the type to even know what standards would be appropriate.

If you want to make training mandatory, I will support it. Hell, I could even argue that such training is a constitutional mandate. If the people are the militia, being well regulated means being properly, and regularly, trained.

Make high school firearm training MANDATORY if you want. I'm cool with that.
I would not make it mandatory in high school, for the same reason minor cannot smoke, drink and people under 16 cannot even drive. They are not stable enough to be trusted with responsible use and operation. When you get down to it, some people never are and would be better off not ever picking up a gun, not making them good or bad, just not suited. Some people, at some level know their limitations and I am not in the business of expanding their horizons anymore. Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel. I would make all carry requiring mandatory training, qualification and state and federal background check or they can keep it in their house, not in public and like I said open carry is foolish, especially by yourself as you become a possibly dangerous target, since nobody knows your level of training or stability.
OK then maybe we should require training before anyone can exercise any of their guaranteed rights.

Therein lies the rub.

Requiring people to pay for something as a condition of exercising a right amounts to a tax on that guaranteed right

And you would never say a poll tax is acceptable would you?
Only if by not being trained and tested to a common standard, they have a high potential to be a danger to those outside their immediate family. I just cannot think of another right, that applies to.

What percentage of deaths are accidental caused by accidental firearms discharges?

In 2019 there were 505 deaths caused by accidental discharge of a firearm.

Now there are 129 million households in the US and it is estimated that 37% of those households include someone who owns at least one firearm.

That's 47 million households. the average household consists of 2.6 people That's over 121 million people who live in a household that has at least one gun.

And there were 505 accidental gun deaths in 2019.

That is an amazing safety record

If any other activity had that kind of accidental death percentage record it would be lauded as an example of excellence
Most people shot, do not die. That is another fact. It doesn't speak to safety. I have almost been accidentally shot, not by me. I know people who have been shot by accident and people that have been shot on purpose, as well as a would be suicide or two, one that I counseled. Accidents and mistake do indeed happen, you will probably not go through a year, without hearing of one whether they die or not. They happen less with trained, than untrained. There is no getting around it or misdirecting it. Anything you do is safer for you and those around you if you are trained and achieve a level of proficiency. Guns are protected by 2nd amendment as they should be, but are as dangerous or sometimes more so, than driving or even flying. It is stupid to have as many guns out there being carried in public without requiring basic training, safety, proficiency, and education on legal issues, at the very least as written in the residence state. To me, it is tantamount to gross negligence of government ruling bodies. Background checks do not bother me either.

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!
A lot of people have the opposite view and think concealed carry is better for having weapons in public. Besides its not very lady like to wear a side holster and six shooter but a small pistol in a purse is very discreet. Not that you'd know anything about ladies in the first place. If you don't feel safe, tough titty. You're free to pack up and get your wimpy ass out of the country. Don't forget to take your coloring books and crayons with you.

Last edited:
I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word “shockingly” applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem
Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.
I‘m not sure where you are going with all of that

the vast majority of LEGAL gun owners are responsible and law abiding

dont blame them for the actions of criminals

At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy.

I am very extreme about my rights under the Constitution

And I am not crazy

I demand all the freedoms due to me including the right to keep and bear arms

But I am a danger to no one that is not trying to harm me or my family
I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

there are stupid or careless people in all walks of life.

even doctors or airline pilots qualify

but you want to paint all gun owners with a broad brush and I’m not buying it
Not all gun owners, just those that fall miserably below my standards of self discipline, safety and common sense. Lots of good gun owners and carriers out there. The others give us a bad name.
No offense, but your standards can go fuck themselves. You don't seem like the type to even know what standards would be appropriate.

If you want to make training mandatory, I will support it. Hell, I could even argue that such training is a constitutional mandate. If the people are the militia, being well regulated means being properly, and regularly, trained.

Make high school firearm training MANDATORY if you want. I'm cool with that.

Ya know, it's really sad how pussified America has become

In the 70's it was VERY common to see teens aged 15 - 19 carrying LOADED rifles in school.
Often there were no adults around at all. kids knew how to act and no one EVER got hurt.

You see....JROTC programs across the country had RIFLE TEAMS that competed against other schools.
Team members were assigned their own rifle and I never heard of ANY mishaps. If you acidentally carried a box of 22 LR bullets in your pocket...no big deal.
One very large school I particularly knew of had 500 graduating seniors.

Once America flipped Blue in the early 80's, that was no more.
No it wasn't. Where the heck were you from? I went to high schools in different conservative states it was not common. JROTC ammunition was controlled by instructor and rifle teams were instructed and matches highly controlled.

Criminals are usually smart enough not to display a weapon until they make their move, as displaying a gun draws attention.
In blue cities and states criminals are apprehended all the time with illegally carried weapons and released back on the streets, often with fatal consequences

have you followed my example of the illegal alien felon with an illegal gun who was released without charges and 2 days later murdered a Houston police officer?

if you missed it I will be happy to post it again
There was nothing about open carry in it. What is your point? I didn't release the illegal alien after weapons charges or approve. Remember, referring to the District Attorney, I suggested DA stood for Dick Attorney. It is just a fact. Most people that hold up a 7/11 or shooting a cop or anybody else are not arrested with outside the belt open carry holsters. They're just not. Those guy like to surprise their target pulling a weapon.

I don’t feel safe !!
A lot of people have the opposite view and think concealed carry is better for having weapons in public. Besides its not very lady like to wear a side holster and six shooter but a small pistol in a purse is very discreet. Not that you'd know anything about ladies in the first place. If you don't feel safe, tough titty. You're free to pack up and get your wimpy ass out of the country. Don't forget to take your coloring books and crayons with you.
I hardly would call me a wimp lol
I see many unstable white males with Permits !
As for your comment on women ..that maybe true lol
I still cannot figure them out lol

I don’t feel safe !!
The number of unlawful shooting by Concealed Carry holders is shockingly low

I don’t see any Jewish guys carrying them

Uh...because they're concealed nimrod.

If I get into a fight ..I don’t want to worry about any guns

I don’t carry one and never will !!
I have to side with the leftist Stalins

I don’t feel safe !!
The number of unlawful shooting by Concealed Carry holders is shockingly low

I don’t see any Jewish guys carrying them

Uh...because they're concealed nimrod.
If Biden wins ..they won’t be

I don’t feel safe !!
I hardly would call me a wimp lol
I see many unstable white males with Permits !
As for your comment on women ..that maybe true lol
I still cannot figure them out lol
You don't like wimp? Well how about pussy? Is that a better fit?

If they ban concealed weapons then I will live outside the law.

Of course, you wouldn't ever know that...

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe
I want the guns to be openly displayed

You can have your opinion.
Fortunately level heads disagree.

I'm afraid you will live the rest of your life afraid....because even if concealed carry was outlawed in all 50 states......there would still be TONS of concealed guns.....difference is only those actually wanting to harm you will have them.

I don't think you are very smart.
What you want conflicts with reality
I am very pro gun
I greatly support even AR guns

I have great fear I will get into argument and the guy will pull out a gun and shoot me !!
I live in one of the most chaotic cities on earth and life is cheap here

I'd recommend that you not be confrontational.
A person with a CHL is highly unlikely to draw down on you unless you threaten his or his families lives.

Forum List

Back