Ban concealed guns

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!
FUCK NO.

ZERO INFRINGMENT, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I don't give a FUCK about how you pussy ass feels. That's YOUR problem.

Machine guns or Valhalla!

We should execute you for even suggesting such.

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word “shockingly” applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem
Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.
I‘m not sure where you are going with all of that

the vast majority of LEGAL gun owners are responsible and law abiding

dont blame them for the actions of criminals

At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy.

I am very extreme about my rights under the Constitution

And I am not crazy

I demand all the freedoms due to me including the right to keep and bear arms

But I am a danger to no one that is not trying to harm me or my family
I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

there are stupid or careless people in all walks of life.

even doctors or airline pilots qualify

but you want to paint all gun owners with a broad brush and I’m not buying it
Not all gun owners, just those that fall miserably below my standards of self discipline, safety and common sense. Lots of good gun owners and carriers out there. The others give us a bad name.

Texans will be happy to give up their guns and ammo to get their families out of the "re-education" camps they were taken to, to keep them safe as long as you harbor weapons that might be accessible to children in the home.

My family knows full well that they lose in a guns vs family scenario with me. The guns have a useful purpose in life. Family members much less so.

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word “shockingly” applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem
Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.

And I am not crazy

I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

Not all gun owners, just those that fall miserably below my standards of self discipline, safety and common sense. Lots of good gun owners and carriers out there. The others give us a bad name.
No offense, but your standards can go fuck themselves. You don't seem like the type to even know what standards would be appropriate.

If you want to make training mandatory, I will support it. Hell, I could even argue that such training is a constitutional mandate. If the people are the militia, being well regulated means being properly, and regularly, trained.

Make high school firearm training MANDATORY if you want. I'm cool with that.

The others give us a bad name.
Only among uninformed people who vote based on emotion.

and in my opinion bad liberal voters far outnumber bad gun owners
Trouble is it is the bad gun owners getting in trouble, in the papers, on the news, making a show of themselves, etc. Most gun owners are not the showy type. It is just a frigging tool. Not a show and tell display of adolescents.

Trouble is it is the bad gun owners getting in trouble, in the papers, on the news, making a show of themselves, etc. Most gun owners are not the showy type. It is just a frigging tool. Not a show and tell display of adolescents.
Gun owners cannot be perfect

and the gun grabbing lib news media will overplay every incident they can find

rather than joining the attacks on legal gun gun owners focus on the criminals and neo marxist journalist-propagandists

If you want to make training mandatory, I will support it.
I dont support that

democrats in powerful positions could mandate training so expensive that most ordinary citizens could not afford it
Oh, no. You missed the point. This would be mandatory for EVERYONE, regardless of whether they want it. They are required to be trained, as is mandated by the 2nd Amendment. Man, woman, child. PERIOD. They all must do it, so they can't make the cost ridiculous.

You KNOW they don't want that shit. They want us all ignorant and afraid of guns. That would cure most people of their hoplophobia and make most people support gun rights.

Oh, no. You missed the point. This would be mandatory for EVERYONE, regardless of whether they want it. They are required to be trained, as is mandated by the 2nd Amendment. Man, woman, child. PERIOD.

They all must do it, so they can't make the cost ridiculous.
Liberal democrats-gun grabbers certainly can and would make the cost prohibative if they are in power to do so

you can't live in fear
I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

And I am not crazy

No offense, but your standards can go fuck themselves. You don't seem like the type to even know what standards would be appropriate.

If you want to make training mandatory, I will support it. Hell, I could even argue that such training is a constitutional mandate. If the people are the militia, being well regulated means being properly, and regularly, trained.

I would not make it mandatory in high school, for the same reason minor cannot smoke, drink and people under 16 cannot even drive. They are not stable enough to be trusted with responsible use and operation. When you get down to it, some people never are and would be better off not ever picking up a gun, not making them good or bad, just not suited. Some people, at some level know their limitations and I am not in the business of expanding their horizons anymore. Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel. I would make all carry requiring mandatory training, qualification and state and federal background check or they can keep it in their house, not in public and like I said open carry is foolish, especially by yourself as you become a possibly dangerous target, since nobody knows your level of training or stability.

Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel.
That sometimes happens even with highly trained professionals

you want to take the exception and treat is the rule

And I am not crazy

I would not make it mandatory in high school, for the same reason minor cannot smoke, drink and people under 16 cannot even drive. They are not stable enough to be trusted with responsible use and operation. When you get down to it, some people never are and would be better off not ever picking up a gun, not making them good or bad, just not suited. Some people, at some level know their limitations and I am not in the business of expanding their horizons anymore. Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel. I would make all carry requiring mandatory training, qualification and state and federal background check or they can keep it in their house, not in public and like I said open carry is foolish, especially by yourself as you become a possibly dangerous target, since nobody knows your level of training or stability.
OK then maybe we should require training before anyone can exercise any of their guaranteed rights.

Therein lies the rub.

Requiring people to pay for something as a condition of exercising a right amounts to a tax on that guaranteed right

And you would never say a poll tax is acceptable would you?

Gun owners cannot be perfect

and the gun grabbing lib news media will overplay every incident they can find

rather than joining the attacks on legal gun gun owners focus on the criminals and neo marxist journalist-propagandists
Correct on the gun owners. Even the well trained make mistakes, mostly not disastrous ones.
Correct about the bad apple gun guys make the news, but the public buffoon always makes the news. The journalist do not bother me. I know how to change the channel. Criminals are a different problem. It will not be effected by cowboy open carry. Criminals are usually smart enough not to display a weapon until they make their move, as displaying a gun draws attention. Smart, huh?

Always funny and spooky to see someone point their cleared weapon into the sand barrel, hear the report and see them jump, and that is with supposedly trained personnel.
That sometimes happens even with highly trained professionals

you want to take the exception and treat is the rule
No, not anymore than you want to ignore reality, that people make mistakes, the less trained the more mistakes, but even experienced make them. I've seen a certified, recognized expert make a simple mistake, breaking one of the simplest rules, that I thought had probably killed him, but I had good people with me. He stayed in the hospital for week. An excellent instructor, he gave us all an object less we will never forget.

And I am not crazy

OK then maybe we should require training before anyone can exercise any of their guaranteed rights.

Therein lies the rub.

Requiring people to pay for something as a condition of exercising a right amounts to a tax on that guaranteed right

Only if by not being trained and tested to a common standard, they have a high potential to be a danger to those outside their immediate family. I just cannot think of another right, that applies to.

And I am not crazy

Therein lies the rub.

Only if by not being trained and tested to a common standard, they have a high potential to be a danger to those outside their immediate family. I just cannot think of another right, that applies to.

What percentage of deaths are accidental caused by accidental firearms discharges?

In 2019 there were 505 deaths caused by accidental discharge of a firearm.

Now there are 129 million households in the US and it is estimated that 37% of those households include someone who owns at least one firearm.

That's 47 million households. the average household consists of 2.6 people That's over 121 million people who live in a household that has at least one gun.

And there were 505 accidental gun deaths in 2019.

That is an amazing safety record

If any other activity had that kind of accidental death percentage record it would be lauded as an example of excellence

And I am not crazy

Ya know, it's really sad how pussified America has become

In the 70's it was VERY common to see teens aged 15 - 19 carrying LOADED rifles in school.
Often there were no adults around at all. kids knew how to act and no one EVER got hurt.

You see....JROTC programs across the country had RIFLE TEAMS that competed against other schools.
Team members were assigned their own rifle and I never heard of ANY mishaps. If you acidentally carried a box of 22 LR bullets in your pocket...no big deal.
One very large school I particularly knew of had 500 graduating seniors.

Once America flipped Blue in the early 80's, that was no more.

Forum List

Back