Ban concealed guns

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
It will never happen in Tennessee.

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
The number of unlawful shooting by Concealed Carry holders is shockingly low

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Are you being satirical?

I donā€™t feel safe !!

I donā€™t see any Jewish guys carrying them

I donā€™t feel safe !!

I donā€™t see any Jewish guys carrying them

Alot ,of Jewish girls carry them.

95b6be5ad4cd2c62369368cbb4d32d04.jpg

I donā€™t feel safe !!

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock. The training, testing background check at state level and Department of Homeland Security level go a long way to insure the type people that qualify in the first place. The alcohol standard in my state is 1 drop, not some blood alcohol level and you cannot even wear you weapon into a bar. We are sober, stable and trained to a standard both in the laws and on the range. Most of us keep up our training regularly. Not many cowboys among us that I have met, and we do not go around flashing our hardware to scare the straights.

I don't feel the need to carry a concealed weapon because I'm a large man and not likely to be attacked.

But women, and smaller men, and the elderly, have a right to defend themselves and a gun is needed to help even the odds.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Take concealed out your comment. Why would they stop at concealed? Beto will take them all.
Now, how safe are you going to feel with no gun, no police and a flood of immigrants, all being told to take their bullshit to the burbs?

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Take concealed out your comment. Why would they stop at concealed? Beto will take them all.
Now, how safe are you going to feel with no gun, no police and a flood of immigrants, all being told to take their bullshit to the burbs?
You know darn well, beta will never be able to disarm Texas. Why do you bother?

I donā€™t feel safe !!

so, you actually think a law prohibiting concealed carry....and criminals will go "AW MAn! I can't carry this 45 concealed because they passed a law" !!!

You are wrong. Dead wrong.
he won't be able to take everyone's guns, and maybe you are one of those, but most will comply.
They will threaten Felony convictions, tie that to confiscating your stocks, your pensions, your savings, your home......MOST will comply
You can try to hide them, but they have super computers scanning every server in America and already know what you have.
That data is currently stored in Utah.

If it ever gets to a confiscation....you have already failed and the game is over.

Never underestimate your Marxist enemies.

I don't feel the need to carry a concealed weapon because I'm a large man and not likely to be attacked.

But women, and smaller men, and the elderly, have a right to defend themselves and a gun is needed to help even the odds.
Anybody that wants to even the odds is a fool. I was trained to seek, create and use force multipliers, to achieve a decisive advantage. A large part is often between the ears. Not sure about you.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

so, you actually think a law prohibiting concealed carry....and criminals will go "AW MAn! I can't carry this 45 concealed because they passed a law" !!!
I donā€™t have any problems with open carry
I am well aware of bad guys packing ; however , I think youā€™re far more likely to get kills by a crazy guy with a permit

I donā€™t feel safe !!

I donā€™t have any problems with open carry
I am well aware of bad guys packing ; however , I think youā€™re far more likely to get kills by a crazy guy with a permit

That's odd.
Statistically you are as wrong as you can possibly be.

Why would you ignore statistics made available readily by the FBI

You are wrong. Dead wrong.
he won't be able to take everyone's guns, and maybe you are one of those, but most will comply.
They will threaten Felony convictions, tie that to confiscating your stocks, your pensions, your savings, your home......MOST will comply
You can try to hide them, but they have super computers scanning every server in America and already know what you have.
That data is currently stored in Utah.

Never underestimate your Marxist enemies.
You underestimate Texans. I don't know how old or young you are, but it won't be in your lifetime.

Forum List

Back