Ban concealed guns

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
Fuck your Feelings. Too bad you don;t feel safe. stay hone than
Hey Desperado. You gave me a "like" on somewhere in this thread, where I said a ban on concealed carry would never happen in Tennessee. Guess I was right. Yesterday, Governor signed constitutional carry for open or concealed carry handguns without even a permit requirement, meaning anybody over 21 can carry as long as they are not specifically banned for good reason, effective July, 1st. Not thrilled any moron with price of a pistol is invited to carry, but definitely gives credence that concealed will never be banned in Tennessee.
Correct, I fully support that action. That makes 20 states now with constitutional carry. You have to have more trust in your fellow citizens.
I don't necessarily have it, as I'm a big believer in safety standards, but won't effect me, as I have had a permit for years.

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
I am reconsidering
Coming to your senses. How did you survive with all those with concealed carry permits now.
It would be unfair and even suicidal to strip law abiding citizens during this black crime wave

I donā€™t feel safe !!
I am reconsidering
Coming to your senses. How did you survive with all those with concealed carry permits now.
I guess I donā€™t mind if older whites carry them as theyā€™re more mature and rationale
My fears are mostly from younger folks who are not rational

Won't happen to me. Sounds like runaway paranoia.
You're on the "police and active duty military" gig to ban civilian gun ownership, and you've got a fucking asshole dipshit drug-dealing psychiatrist on your city hall payroll downtown.
Fucking cops posting about gun rights on a public forum, looking for information to make a gun arrest.
I don't necessarily have it, as I'm a big believer in safety standards, but won't effect me, as I have had a permit for years.
You idiots need to fuck off the property with your "police and active duty military" government-mandated "safety" classes, regulations, an felony charges, and allow law-abiding citizens to bear arms as originally intended by the Constitution.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Pinning the bogometer again, swampy?

Your FEELZ are your own problem and no reason to destroy the freedom of another person.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Your FEELZ are your own problem and no reason to destroy the freedom of another person.
I just posted that I have reconsidered !!
Itā€™s just that growing up in a very Jewish community I am still uncomfortable with them but I know the Black Death crime wave is getting worse

Maybe If you guys took me to a range a few times ??
I have only shot .22 riffle , .22 pistols and .38 revolver

Itā€™s just that growing up in a very Jewish community I am still uncomfortable with them but I know the Black Death crime wave is getting worse
There's a Rabbi and it's not "kosher" for law-abiding citizens to own guns unless they are "police or active duty military."

I donā€™t feel safe !!

OK, kudos for you for changing your mind...it's a very rare thing on the interwebs.

More law-abiding people having guns and knowing how to use them properly makes people more safe, not less.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

OK, kudos for you for changing your mind...it's a very rare thing on the interwebs.

More law-abiding people having guns and knowing how to use them properly makes people more safe, not less.
Yes ,, it took me months to come around but I can see that now

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Yes ,, it took me months to come around but I can see that now

It's like an Interweb Miracle!!!!

Won't happen to me. Sounds like runaway paranoia.
You're on the "police and active duty military" gig to ban civilian gun ownership, and you've got a fucking asshole dipshit drug-dealing psychiatrist on your city hall payroll downtown.
Fucking cops posting about gun rights on a public forum, looking for information to make a gun arrest.
You idiots need to fuck off the property with your "police and active duty military" government-mandated "safety" classes, regulations, an felony charges, and allow law-abiding citizens to bear arms as originally intended by the Constitution.
You got the wrong guy. Active duty military are very rarely arm in CONUS on average unless going to the range and safety standards and training standard are indeed usually very good. Should be the same for police, though some times I wonder.
Nobody ever intended felons to have guns legally and as far as I can tell it will and should stay that way. Those illegal untrained carriers, felons, gang bangers, thugs who have not been caught and prosecuted are responsible for most on the weapons injuries on purpose and by accident. Training pays off. Certification pays off. How would you like everyone being able to drive on the highways with no training or testing, just because the turned 16? Might have been fine in 1871 with Dr. J.W. Carhart, low speeds and nobody else on the road to worry about, but not the same now with more than 250 million cars that can easily cruise at 90 miles an hour or more. No, training an proper regulation is the way to go for cars and also for weapons on the streets. In your home, I think you should be able to buy, keep and have as many of whatever type you want, as long as you are responsible for their security.

Nobody ever intended felons to have guns legally
Riiiight. And the lying feds intended to treat us all along as felons anyway even for "applying" for a gun permit under their hundreds and thousands of pages of federal felony regulations.
Dude. The wanted the new computerized birth certificate (just like getting a passport now) did a state and local agency check, than ran it through Department of Homeland Security to check Federal databases. Getting it was no big deal. The class was by approved instructors and used standard testing and scoring. The classwork was one day. The weapons handling and range qualification was at a local private commercial range, same as the classwork. It ain't rocket science, nor is it expensive.

Forum List

Back