Baltimore student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

Leftardism is about dumbing down the masses.
Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

You found 1 extreme example. Anecdotes don't prove anything.
One? This an entire large city lol

Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

Exhibit A: Math is racist
Math is only Racist because The Bell Curve is 100% spot on.

Well then it's time for the complainers to quit their cushy jobs and go in and teach. Be a part of the solution. I'm sure the kids will just fall on their knees and listen willingly.

He ranked nowhere near the top of his class. It is you that didn't read it.
It’s a school where a student who passed three classes in four years, ranks near the top half of his class with a 0.13 grade point average.

There you go. Yes, that is what it says. As I initially said, Baltimore has a ton of problems.

According to be Bureau of Labor Statistics, a child with two at-home parents, at least one of whom is employed full time has less than a 10% likelihood of living in poverty. You can't tell me there are no jobs in Baltimore, and Baltimore has a fair mass transit system.

The solutions to this kid's problems are all in his home, and Government is not the solution.

Have you spent a lot of time in these schools?
you seem to think requiring that kids learn to read and write is asking too much of the government teachers

OK, Einstein, how do you make a kid want to learn? What's the magic formula? You stupid fuckers wouldn't last 5 minutes in a classroom.

OK Einstein, how do you make a kid want to learn? What's the magic formula? You stupid fuckers wouldn't last 5 minutes in a classroom.
I dont know

but in too many cases the lib teachers just promote the kids even if they arent learning.

in this story the teachers could not hide the result of their incompetence any longer and now the mother is mad at them

public education is a racket

Thats not an answer to my question.
I guess not

but I know that you are setting up to pull the standard public educator ruse of telling the parents and concerned citizens to mind our own business and stay the hell out of your business

am I wrong?

The Mom could not be more wrong. She failed.

" “He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

OK Einstein, how do you make a kid want to learn? What's the magic formula? You stupid fuckers wouldn't last 5 minutes in a classroom.
I dont know

but in too many cases the lib teachers just promote the kids even if they arent learning.

in this story the teachers could not hide the result of their incompetence any longer and now the mother is mad at them

public education is a racket

So make up your fucking mind! Do you want the kids held accountable for their failure, or do you wat them to be socially promoted ad given a diploma even though they cannot read it? It's your choice!

So make up your fucking mind! Do you want the kids held accountable for their failure, or do you wat them to be socially promoted ad given a diploma even though they cannot read it? It's your choice!
Dont promote kids who are failing

the lib educators do it to protect their jobs and their pension benefits

Dont promote kids who are failing

the lib educators do it to protect their jobs and their pension benefits

Some liberal schools i the major DEM cities have great pensions. In most of the country, that is simply not true. In my state, you pay for your own retirement instead of Social Security. Every penny I got back from this state (Kentucky) was my own money and it came in one check, which did not last long. I left Florida because the pay and benefits suck ass! I made more as a teacher working 10 months a year for the DoD than I did as a administrator in Florida working 12 months a year.

Inner city schools are far more interested in producing acceptable statistics than teaching kids.
It isn't about teaching. It is about hiding their problems. If a section of the student population are repeatedly doing worse than everyone else - simple, just bend the qualifications and grading system to make it look like they are doing equally.
Problem solved.

Inner city schools are far more interested in producing acceptable statistics than teaching kids.
It isn't about teaching. It is about hiding their problems. If a section of the student population are repeatedly doing worse than everyone else - simple, just bend the qualifications and grading system to make it look like they are doing equally.
Problem solved.

How long have you been teaching at inner city schools?

Forum List

Back