Baltimore mosque set for Obama visit has controversial ties

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Is Obama really THAT stupid / naïve, or is he just giving America the big 'F U, America' middle finger?

-----------------------

"Barack Obama is making his first presidential visit to a U.S. mosque on Wednesday, but the historic occasion is being overshadowed by criticism that the Baltimore-area center he chose has extremist ties.

The controversy centers around the Islamic Society of Baltimore's former imam, who has ties not only to the Muslim Brotherhood but the Northern Virginia mosque where the radical Anwar al-Awlaki used to preach.

The former imam (Baltimore's Imam) in question is Mohamad Adam El-Sheikh, who served at the Baltimore mosque from 1983-1989 and 1994-2003. A member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan, he had moved to the U.S. in 1978 and went on to receive several advanced law degrees as he became involved in the religious community.

During his time in Baltimore, El-Sheikh was a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency, the international parent organization of which has been cited by the U.S. Treasury Department for connections to Al Qaeda and the Taliban. After 2003, he was the imam for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, Va., near Washington. It was there that Awlaki, just months earlier, gave his fiery sermons, before going on to be a top Al Qaeda affiliate operative in Yemen. Awlaki, a U.S. citizen, was killed in a U.S. drone strike in 2011."

---------------------------

Obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt, has associated-members in his own Cabinet, ran weapons to Al Qaeida in Libya for years (while they recruited Jihadists to go to Iraq and Afghanistan to kill American troops), took the country to war on his own and used our military to help Al Qaeida (perpetrators of 9/11/01 AND 9/11/12) take over Libya, hired an Al Qaeida-associated militia to 'protect' Ambassador Stevens, and supplied / armed / protected, and trained ISIS members in the midst of his obsession with Assad / Syria, allowing ISIS to invade and take over much of Iraq - the nation our troops had liberated at great expense. When our Coalition partners were bombing ISIS, Obama was having our military drop leaflets warning ISIS that bombers were coming.

NOW, Obama, seeking to kiss the ass in appeasement of Islamic (extremists) in the name of 'religious good will' has decided to visit a Mosque. Ok, got it...he could have picked ANY Mosque, and NON-Controversial Mosque in the entire U.S. So why did Barak Hussein Obama have to pick THE most controversial Mosque - the one known to be connected to The Muslim Brotherhood, the one known to actively recruit Jihadists, the one from which American terrorist Al Alawki was spawned? I am concerned because I'm a racist, hate Islam, etc? Hardly --

“As a Muslim American I’m just insulted, this is disgraceful that this is one of the mosques -- or the mosque -- that he’s chosen to visit. This mosque is very concerning,” declared Zuhdi Jasser, of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy.

AMERICA MUSLIMS THINK HIS GOING TO SUCH AN OBVIOUS IS A BAD IDEA!. Many American Muslims are trying to get the idea across that all Muslims are NOT 'terrorists', and her Obama is going to the WORST Mosque in the entire United States to promote them as a typical, peaceful Mosque and try to tell people we should EMBRACE the most radical, terrorist-connected, Jihadi-producing Mosque / Muslims there probably are here in the US.!

:wtf:

And WHAT is up with Obama and his embracing of THE most controversial, hate-spewing, anti-American, radical religious leaders he can find? For 15 YEARS Obama, his wife, and his 2 small children sat in the pews and listened to his self-proclaimed MENTOR, a racist, hate-spewing, anti-American, anti-Semite 'pastor', give hate-filled sermons raging against whites, Jews, and this country - 'Not God BLESS America...God D@MN America!' And now he reaches out and embraces an Al Qaeida / Muslim Brotherhood-connected, Jihadi-producing Imam from one of if not THE worst Mosques in America. If he had gone to any other Mosque I would have no problem, and people wouldn't have said MUCH...but, NO. He goes to THIS one. AGAIN,

:wtf:

LINK: Baltimore mosque set for Obama visit has controversial ties | Fox News

He should feel right at home. He's been terrorizing us for the last seven and half years. they should take home back home with them

Granny says, "Dat's right - Jesus is the Savior, not Mohammed...

'Islam Cannot Save Anyone From Hell Or Open The Gates of Heaven'
February 5, 2016 | In reaction to President Barack Obama's speech at the Islamic Society mosque in Baltimore, where the president praised Islam and said it "has always been part of America," evangelical leader Franklin Graham said America's roots "have nothing to do with Islam" and that "Islam cannot save anyone," adding that, unlike Jesus Christ, "Muhammed is dead."
"The media is making a lot of noise today about President Obama visiting a mosque in an attempt to recast what he said was 'a warped image of Islam,'" said Rev. Graham in a Feb. 3 post on Facebook. "The foundations of this nation have nothing to do with Islam, but everything to do with the Church of Jesus Christ," said the reverend.

"Islam cannot save anyone from Hell or open the gates of Heaven," he continued. "Only One can do that -- Jesus Christ, the Son of God who paid the debt of sin for all mankind by giving His life as a sacrifice on Calvary’s cross where He suffered and died for our sins, took our sins to the grave, and on the third day God raised Him triumphantly to life." "He’s alive today," said Rev. Graham. "Muhammad is dead. I worship a risen Lord! Islam can’t compete with that."

screen_shot_2016-02-05_at_9.52.17_am.png

President Obama spoke at the Islamic Society of Baltimore in Baltimore, Md., on Wednesday, Feb. 3. In his remarks he said, "Here’s another fact: Islam has always been part of America. Starting in colonial times, many of the slaves brought here from Africa were Muslim. And even in their bondage, some kept their faith alive. ... Generations of Muslim Americans helped to build our nation. They were part of the flow of immigrants who became farmers and merchants. They built America’s first mosque, surprisingly enough, in North Dakota."

Franklin Graham, 63, is the son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham. He also oversees the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the international Christian relief group Samaritan's Purse.

Rev. Graham: 'Islam Cannot Save Anyone From Hell Or Open The Gates of Heaven'

See also:

‘Jesus Is a Good Cure for Fear’
February 4, 2016 | Citing his own fears as president and as a parent, President Barack Obama said Thursday that fear can consume us, and its consequences can be “worse than any outward threat,” but “a good cure for fear” is Jesus. “If we let it consume us, the consequences of that fear can be worse than any outward threat. For me, and I know for so many of you, faith is the great cure for fear. Jesus is a good cure for fear,” Obama said in a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C.
Obama quoted 2 Timothy as the scripture he’s been reflecting on and praying about lately. “On this occasion, I always enjoy reflecting on a piece of scripture that’s been meaningful to me or otherwise sustained me throughout the year, and lately, I’ve been thinking and praying on a verse from 2 Timothy: ‘For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind,’ he said. “Fear does funny things,” Obama said. “Fear can lead us to lash out against those who are different or lead us to try to get some sinister other under control. Alternatively, fear can lead us to succumb to despair or paralysis or cynicism. “Fear can feed our most selfish impulses and erode the bonds of community. It is a primal emotion – fear – one that we all experience, and it can be contagious, spreading through societies, and through nations, and if we let it consume us, the consequences of that fear can be worse than any outward threat,” he said.

“For me, and I know for so many of you, faith is the great cure for fear. Jesus is a good cure for fear. God gives believers the power, the love, the sound mind required to conquer any fear, and what more important moment for that faith than right now?” Obama asked. “What better time than these changing tumultuous times to have Jesus standing beside us, steadying our minds, cleansing our hearts, pointing us towards what matters. His love gives us the power to resist fear’s temptations,” he said. “He gives us the courage to reach out to others across that divide rather than push people away. He gives us the courage to go against the conventional wisdom and stand up for what’s right even when it’s not popular – to stand up not just to our enemies, but sometimes stand up to our friends,” the president added.

God “gives us the fortitude to sacrifice ourselves for larger cause or to make tough decisions, knowing that we can only do our best,” Obama said. “Less of me, more of God, and then to have the courage to admit our failings and our sins, while pledging to learn from our mistakes and to try to do better. “Certainly during the course of this enormous privilege to have served as the president of the United States, that’s what faith has done for me. It helps me deal with the common fears that we all fear,” he said. The main fear Obama said he is dealing with right now is that his children are growing up too fast. “They’re leaving. That’s a tough deal, and so as a parent, you’re worrying about will some harm befall them, how are they gonna manage without you. Did you miss some central moment in their lives? Will they call or text?” he asked.

Obama said his faith also instructs him not to fear death, because God promises “everlasting life.” “My faith tells me that I need not fear death, that the acceptance of Christ promises everlasting life and the washing away of sins. If scripture instructs me to put on the full armor of God, so that when trouble comes, I’m able to stand, then surely I can face down these temporal setbacks, surely I can battle back doubts, surely I can rouse myself to action,” he said. Even if his faith waivers, Obama said, he can draw strength “from people of all faiths” around the world who do the Lord’s work. “And should that faith waiver, should I lose my way, I have drawn strength – not only from a remarkable wife, not only from incredible colleagues and friends, but I have drawn strength from witnessing all across this country and all across this world good people of all faiths who do the Lord’s work each and every day, who wield that power and love and sound mind to feed the hungry and heal the sick, to teach our children and welcome the stranger,” he said.

Obama: ‘Jesus Is a Good Cure for Fear’

Last edited:

Forum List

Back