Baltimore Man Punches Woman, Gets Shot

Read the story, everyone involved was wrong. The guy had no business touching the woman or her car. But they instigated it.
The story does not jive with the video

if the black guy had a beef with someone inside the car it was not the female driver that he assaulted

and I counted 3 shots not 4 or 5 that was reported in the story

I’m glad he got shot

From what I read the black dude was not shot by the woman but by her boyfriend.

The black guy was apparantly angry because they had gone to the head of the line instead of waiting.

...An invite to mutual combat ain't a threat, ....

No, from a 75 year old big mouth it's just a joke.

Maybe all this arrested development, "hey man, I fuk u up, man!" bullshit posturing is part of the reason why there is this kind of violence in society? Expose idiots to this kind of idiotic messaging often enough and some of them are bound to go out into the world and really do something idiotic (and then get themselves shot). Maybe if there were fewer 'people' mouthing off like insecure little boys trying to cover their fear with bravado there might be a tiny bit less bullshit in society? You even see it commonly with the lady-folk these days. Women have been encouraged to act like men for long enough that some of the stupid ones are acting just like the stupid little boys who make threats and issue completely empty 'challenges' on the damn internet. Maybe it's time for some growing up.

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.

Biden promises to create a Gun Confiscation Czar and has already promised that job to Beto O'rourke. aka Mr. Confiscation
Not surprising for the commie.

With the Left going after the police and content to let mob rule the street, their dreams of fewer lawful guns is going to backfire. Law abiding inner city residents are going to buy and use guns for defense.
Just saw on the news this morning that gun sales for the month of July were up 152%. I hope the democrats are happy now, because they defund and disband the police, it's up to the every day citizen to protect and defend themselves, and this is exactly what's going to happen.

And who's going to care since there won't be any cops to come and arrest you? Oh, they'll send some hippie social worker in a tie dyed T-shirt and sandals with a clip board? Tell that fucker to go pound sand and get the hell off your property, or you'll shoot him too. That's the new world the democrats are creating.
Gun sales are up and so are shootings. This isn`t hard to figure out.

Yup. The police are no longer doing their job because the politicians have told them not to.

Thus, people are taking care of themselves. An armed society is a polite society.
People shooting each other over stupid shit is a sign of a polite society? :laughing0301:
BLM is a good example.

Punching a woman who cut in line is not an appropriate way to deal with rude people.
He punched, and then got some slugs himself. It's predictable and I'll bet he will think twice before
he tries to assault the next person.

What a big brave black man that was, opening the car door of a small woman and ducking inside it, who knows what he was doing.

Did the dumb black guy die?

Wheres the story on this? I've only seen what's on the video. Where does it say the woman cut in line, provoking the guy?

Forum List

Back