Baltimore - A Sinking City

1619149511618.png

Black self-genocide with government encouragement.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What a cluster-fuck the DemonRats have made of a once-great American city. Next up: Minneapolis.

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

True story. I hid in and around Baltimore when Obama was President. I sneaked into the woods at night and slept under an ancient old growth conifer that afforded some shelter from a light rain. It was about 11:30 pm I went to sleep. A small animal was scurrying around, and I didn't pay any attention because I was so dead tired. It was a wolverine, a female wolverine. She paced back and forth as I fell asleep, and during the night, I felt little paws on the back of my shoulder. That little animal liked to feel my breathing and heartbeat, and she had almost a soothing presence. Then, all of a sudden, about 3:30 am, I felt sharp claws digging into my back, and as I woke up, the wolverine was baring her teeth, snarling and frothing at the mouth staring straight at me. I screamed. I was terrified. The wolverine nodded at me, and retreated back into the woods when she saw that I was fully awake. Then I turned, and saw a man, dressed all in black, sneaking into the woods, approaching me. I knew he was a murderer because his countenance was fallen like Cain's in the Bible. Then I realized that the wolverine had saved my life by waking me up to warn me of the man who was hunting me down and intending to kill me.

To be honest, most US large cities are just that, large cities. New York has a lot of culture, beyond that it's just a city. I used to go a lot in summers, and it was too hot, stinky etc.

Americans are messing up America and then blaming it on others. How's that working for you?

I haven't been to NYC in 40+ years and I live within 30 miles.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

What a cluster-fuck the DemonRats have made of a once-great American city. Next up: Minneapolis.

Others? It's stupid Americans doing it, with Chinese stooges in government aiding and abetting.

No reason to go there.

Black Americans are messing up America. Their rate of criminality is out of all proportion to their percent of the population.

Why is it black Americans messing up America?

Oh, because it's convenient.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

Why are there black African countries which are safer than the US?

No reason to go there.

Perhaps white people's desire to ignore black people is causing a lot of the problems. Perhaps this is such a complex discussion, that anyone coming on here and saying simple things like "black people are messing up America" is literally ignoring a hell of a lot of reality.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?

6 trillion in welfare hardly qualifies as ignoring black people. In the 1940's black families looked the same as white families.

Then, there was a concerted effort to destroy the black family structure. Guess who did that....

No reason to go there.

If black people have such high crime rates, why don't black people have such high crime rates in the whole world?move rhe

Remove the black criminal element from the US and our crime rate is near the lowest in the world.

No reason to go there.
That's what I hate about places like that. City slicker assholes don't know their neighbors, or give a fuck about all the armed foreigners they're inviting into the country, as long as they keep the guns out of the hands of law-abiding citizens.
It's the blacks. The Blacks! I don't think it's the ones who've been here all along.

do many americans still live in the large cities...not a lot from what I have seen

Forum List

Back