Ballots in AZ to be Released

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason ruled that subpoenas issued by Arizona’s state Senate are valid and should be enforced, and he disputed arguments from Maricopa County officials saying the subpoenas are unlawful. The county previously stated that multiple audits have been sufficient and said ballots should be sealed.

“The Court finds that the subpoenas are legal and enforceable,” Thomason wrote (pdf) in his ruling. “There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections.”

I hope this exposes the fraud but with the intimidation and money behind hiding the massive fraud I cannot say what will be made public.

Obviously a strict partisan witch hunt for PR purposes by the AZ Neo GOP. The County should appeal the ruling. The AZ Senate is abusing it's authority and should be stripped of it's subpoena power.

Obviously a strict partisan witch hunt for PR purposes by the AZ Neo GOP. The County should appeal the ruling. The AZ Senate is abusing it's authority and should be stripped of it's subpoena power.

So that's a no vote on transparency, eh?

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Timothy Thomason ruled that subpoenas issued by Arizona’s state Senate are valid and should be enforced, and he disputed arguments from Maricopa County officials saying the subpoenas are unlawful. The county previously stated that multiple audits have been sufficient and said ballots should be sealed.

“The Court finds that the subpoenas are legal and enforceable,” Thomason wrote (pdf) in his ruling. “There is no question that the Senators have the power to issue legislative subpoenas. The subpoenas comply with the statutory requirements for legislative subpoenas. The Senate also has broad constitutional power to oversee elections.”

I hope this exposes the fraud but with the intimidation and money behind hiding the massive fraud I cannot say what will be made public.
What else will you accept but the answer you want?

What else will you accept but the answer you want?
What do you care about what I accept? If Pulitzer audits the ballots and an auditor independent of election officials looks at the machines and says there was no fraud that would go a long way.

The evidence was presented to the State legislature and they think it warrants investigation. They have the power to investigate whatever they like concerning the election. Case closed.

Forum List

Back