Balloon Down

US Navy and Coast Guard vessels are securing the area near downed spy balloon, official says​

From CNN's Jamie Crawford and Aaron Pellish

Multiple US Navy and Coast Guard vessels are in the area where the suspected Chinese spy balloon went down and are securing a perimeter, according to a senior US military official said.

The official told CNN that the Navy had anticipated having to recover debris in deeper water, but it landed at a depth of about 47 feet, which "will make it fairly easy."

The official said "capable Navy divers" will go down as needed into the water to assist in the operation. There are also “unmanned vessels that can go down to get the structure and lift it back up on the recovery ship,” the official added.

The official did not know how long it would take crews to recover any salvageable equipment from the downed aircraft but noted that recovery could take "a relatively short time." (From the same link as the OP)

Sorry but I believe the American people deserve to know whether they have been put at risk and, if we were, what the risk was.

I don't believe for a minute that Joe Biden does anything but be conciliatory toward the Chinese. He is unlikely to seriously oppose anything they do. He probably doesn't even know they shot down the balloon.
Answer : Yes, Democrats.

Never mind it being shot down, does Biden know there was balloon in the first place?

zevon.jpg

Oh yeah a bunch of confused angry white rich kids vs retired cops and combat military.... I would pay to watch....
you really don't get it? There are people out there as crazy and delusional as you and your Big Boys Clubs, but they're armed too. And younger and healthier. They can track people online and get to their loved ones. It's pretty scary. And people like you give them the air to breathe. You should probably go join a reenactment club. Play your pretend wars

New Topics

Forum List

Back