Balenciaga

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well the hits just keep coming for this sick company:

DFCDC5EE-5415-466D-B2BE-45E5A047346B.jpeg

Lefties of course don’t want to jump to conclusions and don’t want to take anything out of context. They want to sit with them and hear their side of the story:

Am I the only one that prior to last week had never heard of Balenciaga?
When Pandoras box was opened for social justice and diversity it let out a lot of agendas and issues with it. The supporters of promoting all ways have lost control as the parameters keep expanding.

When Pandoras box was opened for social justice and diversity it let out a lot of agendas and issues with it. The supporters of promoting all ways have lost control as the parameters keep expanding.

Thanks for the non-answer.

So, one more time.....Am I the only one that prior to last week had never heard of Balenciaga?

Is this the same ones who make this?

download (9).jpeg

My wife has used this parfumme for years. I hope she doesn't turn.

Not unlike having no knowledge of whom you are having dinner with.

IKR! Trump is like Hitler! I mean Abraham Accords? Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem?! Who besides Hitler would to that?!

Balenciaga paid real money for that ad campaign and I bet someone there signed off on it, just like Born in Kenya Barack approved his bio before it was published. Doesn't make you look good defending them

IKR! Trump is like Hitler! I mean Abraham Accords? Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem?! Who besides Hitler would to that?!

Balenciaga paid real money for that ad campaign and I bet someone there signed off on it, just like Born in Kenya Barack approved his bio before it was published. Doesn't make you look good defending them

I have not defended anything, you though are.

Well the hits just keep coming for this sick company:

View attachment 731949

Lefties of course don’t want to jump to conclusions and don’t want to take anything out of context. They want to sit with them and hear their side of the story:

Sexual torture of children is demonic, not just “mental illness.” . Tired of the world’s game playing. . Go research pizzagate on your own, read the police reports on those D.C. pizza joints and try denying the truth. . Then peruse the creepy artwork in the homes of John Podesta (Hillary’s campaign manager) and his brother Tony. . Evil incarnate.

A few years ago nobody would have noticed but lately Americans are becoming sensitive to the sexual exploitation of their children. Unfortunately democrats and the mainstream media don't seem all that concerned.

New Topics

Forum List

Back