Balenciaga

Sexual torture of children is demonic, not just “mental illness.” . Tired of the world’s game playing. . Go research pizzagate on your own, read the police reports on those D.C. pizza joints and try denying the truth. . Then peruse the creepy artwork in the homes of John Podesta (Hillary’s campaign manager) and his brother Tony. . Evil incarnate.
Yup. I know all about John ”pedo” Podesta and his brother. How they exactly matched the description for that missing British girl. Their art work is proof they are pedophiles and into Satanic shit.

Funny you should mention pizzagate…

EF62A4C3-3696-4059-899A-D4F63A65F217.png

I have not defended anything, you though are.
You are defending them. You are making excuses trying to claim no one knows what Balenciaga is, so that must means their Pedo shoots aren’t really that bad or something. At least, that’s what it looks like. Instead you have to deflect.

Others said otherwise, but either way I can live with not knowing who some fashion brand is.
In other words you will go on ignoring them and not criticize their blatant pedophile and groomer ways.

I doubt that would shock anyone here.

Meanwhile normal people are outraged they would use kids in such a way and promote grooming. You spend your energy attacking those who are speaking out against it, instead of denouncing the company that did this. It says a lot.

I don't even know what balcenigia or whatever it is actually is.

I'd never heard the name till now. I'm guessing it's a product line or something? If it is, it's probably something I could never afford anyway.
Most people probably don’t, which is fine by them. They cater to the elite that have nothing better to do than spend $800 on sneakers or thousands of dollars for a handbag. These are the kind of people with so much money they can buy anything so what gets off the sick ones is the groomer shit.

Yup. I know all about John ”pedo” Podesta and his brother. How they exactly matched the description for that missing British girl. Their art work is proof they are pedophiles and into Satanic shit.

Funny you should mention pizzagate…

View attachment 732789
Wow! It appears the whole seedy world of celebrity and sex and the devil are well connected. Pizzagate and that witch marina abramovic (of wikileaks fame), the Podesta's, et al., --- all that got buried by the media and the govt. in record time. The article below in 'similar threads' was one of Tucker Carlson bravely speaking out on "the elite pedophilia problem." But no one here or elsewhere wants to even discuss the reality, much less do anything about it. . . Heaven is not going to remain quite much longer, imo.

Most people probably don’t, which is fine by them. They cater to the elite that have nothing better to do than spend $800 on sneakers or thousands of dollars for a handbag. These are the kind of people with so much money they can buy anything so what gets off the sick ones is the groomer shit.

Have to say, even if I had millions no one would probably know based on how I dress. I like Eddie Bauer jeans, my 511 boots, plain black or gray shirts. Only difference is I'd probably upgrade my Corolla to a Camry.

So it's no wonder I'd never heard of them. Most I'd ever heard of was coach and Michael Coors.

Am I the only one that prior to last week had never heard of Balenciaga?
Seriously! Balenciaga is one of the most famous fashion houses in the world. It's like Dior. You might never have heard of Balenciaga just don't admit you never heard of Balenciaga.

C'mon leftists, admit you got aroused over children being photographed In bondage photos.

Either that or admit you don't give a shit about an obvious perverted situation.

Dressing children in that? I mean really?

Forum List

Back