Baldwin Update

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

(smart enough to be able to pull it's own trigger.)

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

WORST excuse I've ever heard.

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

Sounds like a lawyer strategy. Truth means nothing.

guess he didnt pull the hammer back either,,

Interview: "Baldwin, 63, sat down with George Stephanopoulos for his first interview since the deadly shooting occurred on Oct. 21. On Wednesday, ABC News released its first preview for the hourlong sit-down."

One of them voodoo magic guns created by white supremacists to make lib loon America haters look bad and appear guilty.

He's banking on the rest of us being as ignorant about firearms as he is. Bad move.

What the beep? The gun just up and fired, eh?

nice deflection,,

so you dont care that an innocent person got killed by a hot headed leftist nutjob??

8000 plus people die each day in our country. Hard to care about each and everyone of them.

4 people were killed in a school shooting yesterday, how many post have you made about that? Do you even care about them?

8000 plus people die each day in our country. Hard to care about each and everyone of them.

4 people were killed in a school shooting yesterday, how many post have you made about that? Do you even care about them?
nice try making it about me,, to bad it didnt work,,

we all know you decided to comment on something you claim you dont care about because you do care about the guy that killed the person and want to deflect from his actions,,

nice try making it about me,, to bad it didnt work,,

we all know you decided to comment on something you claim you dont care about because you do care about the guy that killed the person and want to deflect from his actions,,

Oh yeah, I care so much about actors!

You fucks are the ones that cannot stop talking about the dude, perhaps it is you that care far more than I do.

So, why do you not care about the 4 dead teens?

Oh yeah, I care so much about actors!

You fucks are the ones that cannot stop talking about the dude, perhaps it is you that care far more than I do.

So, why do you not care about the 4 dead teens?
I do care about them,,

tell me why of you dont care did you take time out of your day to tell us you dont care??

Forum List

Back