Baldwin statement contradicts forensics in shooting case

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I was a little bewildered at first because I thought it was obvious that a gun had to have the trigger pulled to fire..

Baldwin said he didn't pull the trigger. That seems like a very DUMB thing to say, albeit I am no gun expert.. but gee... I just always assumed you have to pull the trigger to get the thing to fire.. guess I missed something...

anyhow.. doesn't look good for being an accident

I was a little bewildered at first because I thought it was obvious that a gun had to have the trigger pulled to fire..

Baldwin said he didn't pull the trigger. That seems like a very DUMB thing to say, albeit I am no gun expert.. but gee... I just always assumed you have to pull the trigger to get the thing to fire.. guess I missed something...

I've never even touched a gun but even I know not to play games with them. I don't even hand a kitchen knife to someone blade first.

It's actually worse than that, the revolver involved is a SINGLE ACTION. That means before you can even pull the trigger, you first have to cock the hammer. So it is a two part operation, cock, then pull trigger.

Baldwin is a lying sack of shit.

Pure stop.

~~~~~~
The pistol is a single action Colt that requires you pull the hammer back before the trigger is pulled. That's two actions
Therefore, Baldwin lied.
This being verified by the FBI is no big deal, any forensic investigator or someone familiar with weapons can confirm it.

It's actually worse than that, the revolver involved is a SINGLE ACTION. That means before you can even pull the trigger, you first have to cock the hammer. So it is a two part operation, cock, then pull trigger.

Baldwin is a lying sack of shit.

Pure stop.
wow... thanks 4 expalining.. now things really really don't look good

Baldwin was probably horseplaying with the revolver.
Maybe he can get off with just a manslaughter charge.
Baldwin could get 5 years in prison.
But he is a left celebrity, so he will get probably get off.

Forum List

Back