Balancing the ticket: Stacey Abrams, Kamala Harris top VP picks for 'She the People'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nothing like kamaltoe, the put the junkies in jail chocolate favorite.....or goingvwith the angry black blimp because she got her ass beat in Ga......Yup, those 2 have to be heavy favorites especially Stacey who looks like she has never seen a box of Oreo's she didnt crave!. The DoucheRATS ARE TRULY MAKING US THE LAUGHINGVSTOCK OF THE WORLD!

------------

Abrams, who narrowly lost a Georgia gubernatorial bid in 2018, was the clear front-runner, with 63 percent picking her. She was followed by Harris, the California senator and former presidential candidate, who was chosen by 42 percent of respondents.

Other top VP options included Reps. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Barbara Lee of California, who were both chosen by about 11 percent.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...Google Image Result for https://pics.me.me/who-needs-agriculture-when-you-can-just-get-food-at-37141597.png

If he picks Harris, its a big win for Trump. She is not liked by either side of the aisle if the people on social media are reflective of the voting public (which is why she couldn't get votes) and has a great soundbyte from Gabbard that would haunt her throughout the election.

Of the two, I prefer Harris

She is better in the attack dog role of going after Trump and pissing him off.

Can’t wait for Trump to start trashing her for her looks.

Of the two, I prefer Harris

She is better in the attack dog role of going after Trump and pissing him off.

Can’t wait for Trump to start trashing her for her looks.

I prefer her too, not for the same reasons you prefer her for however.

A Gabbard debate loop would be perfect to place a wedge between Biden and Black voters and I'm guessing Biden knows this.

We picked a president based on race and that didn't turn out well. It did make leftists feel better about themselves.

We're going to pick a Black woman for VP. Does the Democrat party really think that will fool Blacks or women into thinking they care about them? How shallow is that? The only thing they want is to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Lets face facts, Joe Biden was the VP so it obviously doesn't take any smarts or talent. That means this will just amount to some more pandering by the victim party.

We're going to pick a Black woman for VP. Does the Democrat party really think that will fool Blacks or women into thinking they care about them? How shallow is that? The only thing they want is to keep them poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Lets face facts, Joe Biden was the VP so it obviously doesn't take any smarts or talent. That means this will just amount to some more pandering by the victim party.
Yeah. Nothing shows women or Blacks they are supported like an old White guy!

Actually, Blacks already know how the Republicans feel about them.

All they need to do is read this message board to see how conservatives really feel

Kameltoe "The Pro" didn't have the votes when she was running on her own. She's not getting the black vote now. I'd be happy with either one, Abrams is marginally a better Republican benefit candidate.

Forum List

Back