Bain Capital just bought the company you worked at for 20 years. Relieved?

R

rdean

Imagine Bain Capital just bought the company you worked at for the last 20 years. Are you relieved?

What if they decide to move that company to China? Are you happy that the money they make will still go to Mitt Romney due to his retirement package?

OK, forget everything else.

Bain Capital just bought the company you have worked at for the last 20 years. Are you relieved? Do you still feel a strong sense of "job security"?

Bain would have kept Solyndra open much longer than Obama did..... :thup:

Bain Capital just bought the company you have worked at for the last 20 years. Are you relieved? Do you still feel a strong sense of "job security"?

too stupid as usual!! Bain bought or invested in companies that were going under or starting up for the most part so Bain did bring tons more job security than before!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Last edited:

too stupid as usual!! Bain bought companies that were going under for the most part so Bain did bring more job security than before!!

They are doing wonderful. In China.

Imagine Bain Capital just bought the company you worked at for the last 20 years. Are you relieved?

What if they decide to move that company to China? Are you happy that the money they make will still go to Mitt Romney due to his retirement package?

God you're ignorant. Bain is a private capital company. They don't "buy" companies, they invest capital into companies that are requesting said capital. You write of Bain as though they're a leveraged buy-out firm. They are not.

And to answer your question, yes, if my employer needed capital to survive, I would be pleased they succeeded in their efforts and especially so if they earned the investment of a capital company as well regarded as Bain. In most cases, if companies like Bain refuse to invest their capital in a company, that company is headed out of business.

The only thing that could possibly give a reasonable person a sense of 'job security' would be an employment contract. If, like most people, you are an 'at will' employee, there is no such thing as job security. You can quit if you like, they can fire you if they like. Life's tough, get a helmet.

too stupid as usual!! Bain bought companies that were going under for the most part so Bain did bring more job security than before!!

notice how you must change the subject away from job security???
If liberalism always make you look stupid why be a liberal????

What are you suggesting? That government should prevent private companies from seeking to lower their expenses?

What kind of Marxist bullshit are you spewing here?

If Bain were looking to buy the company I worked for that would mean it was already circling the drain.

And shipping jobs to China? "Free Trade" agreements have been doing that for years with no outrage.

If Bain were looking to buy the company I worked for that would mean it was already circling the drain.

And shipping jobs to China? "Free Trade" agreements have been doing that for years with no outrage.

Is that what you think? They only buy sick companies? You might want to look into that and then get back to me with real facts.

You talking about that company started by Bush?

Booooooosssssshhhhhhh......:rofl:

Friends of Bush who invested in Solyndra got hooooooosed. Hilarious.

Does not change the fact that Hussein gave them HUNDREDS of MILLIONS and they still went under.

You putzzz

Plus... If Bain is going to buy the company I worked at for 20 years, it would mean that the company was in trouble to begin with, and maybe I should be thinking of bailing while I still can.
Bain does not buy companies that are successful :lol:

Damn you are a jackass!

Booooooosssssshhhhhhh......:rofl:

Friends of Bush who invested in Solyndra got hooooooosed. Hilarious.

Does not change the fact that Hussein gave them HUNDREDS of MILLIONS and they still went under.

You putzzz

Plus... If Bain is going to buy the company I worked at for 20 years, it would mean that the company was in trouble to begin with, and maybe I should be thinking of bailing while I still can.
Bain does not buy companies that are successful :lol:

Damn you are a jackass!

more importantly, he's a liberal who starts threads and always gets killed!!

Can you point me to the page in the company handbook where it states that I have a job for life?.....

Eagerly awaiting your answer..... :D

Can you point me to the page in the company handbook where it states that I have a job for life?.....

Eagerly awaiting your answer..... :D

Don't hold your breath. The troll has scurried off, as always.

Forum List

Back