Bad week for the Democrats

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This is a very bad week for the stupid Moon Bats.

The reporting fiasco by the Democrats in Iowa. They can't do anything right, can they?

Pete the Queer winning and The Great White Democrat Hope coming in 4th.

Trump giving the greatest uplifting Honor America SOTU speech ever.

Democrats acting like little spoiled assholes during Trump's Honor America speech.

Trump's approval ratings rising with mostly support from Independents.

Then this afternoon when the Democrats hope for impeachment will be put into the trash can.

Trump gave the Democrat filth every opportunity to honor this country in his speech last night and the Communist TDS afflicted sonofabitches just couldn't do it. That is just the kind of shit they are.

By the way, that asshole Pelosi tore up the copy of the SOTU address that suppose to go into the National Archive. What a piece of petty shit she is. Democrats are the scum of this country.

I'm much alive. The liar and thief-in-cheif hasn't dampened this life long Liberals spirit. Heck carnival man is not my President. I am going to make my donations to the Biden campaign and vote when it is time to vote for a new President. A non-animalistic one at that. That is my answer to this failed Presidency of the Loonie, toon, toon Prez![emoji34]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nazi Pelousy really made a fool of herself last night. I mean, she does it on a daily basis, but that one will haunt the witch.

Golden shower
Taxes
Emoluments
Russian collusion
Kavanaugh
Impeachment

Democrats have lost at every attempt. Today, they will lose again.

Pelosi may as well have torn up her citizenship. What a repellent group they are.

• Banned
2_jpg-1263944.JPG

add the disaster of the Iowa primary, showing total ineptitude.
add that even Chris Matthews said that Trump won the democrat's primary
add that even the MSM is calling the Iowa primary a fiasco

The reporting fiasco by the Democrats in Iowa. They can't do anything right, can they?

Democrats acting like little spoiled assholes during Trump's Honor America speech.

Then this afternoon when the Democrats hope for impeachment will be put into the trash can.

Trump gave the Democrat filth every opportunity to honor this country in his speech last night and the Communist TDS afflicted sonofabitches just couldn't do it. That is just the kind of shit they are.

By the way, that asshole Pelosi tore up the copy of the SOTU address that suppose to go into the National Archive. What a piece of petty shit she is. Democrats are the scum of this country.
Bad week? The last three years has been a perverse version of Ground Hog Day where they wake up and scream "AUUGGGHH WE LOST AGAIN!!!!"

What was so great about Rolly Polly Limbaugh? He was a "racist" and didn't hold back acting like one. I didn't know racists got awarded medals. Oh, I forgot this is the corrupt United States and their ruler and his band of crooks running it Was that some type of theater from Trump to project to the American people. YAWN. Getting really sleepy!

If you don't believe the fabricated scams, the Dems haven't had anything to offer since before the last election. And when you add Obama's legacy of racism, weakness and poverty to that, it gets even worse.

They couldn't even cheer for babies.

I'm much alive. The liar and thief-in-cheif hasn't dampened this life long Liberals spirit. Heck carnival man is not my President. I am going to make my donations to the Biden campaign and vote when it is time to vote for a new President. A non-animalistic one at that. That is my answer to this failed Presidency of the Loonie, toon, toon Prez![emoji34]

Just 5 more years to go!

What was so great about Rolly Polly Limbaugh? He was a "racist" and didn't hold back acting like one. I didn't know racists got awarded medals. Oh, I forgot this is the corrupt United States and their ruler and his band of crooks running it Was that some type of theater from Trump to project to the American people. YAWN. Getting really sleepy!

More lib talking points and emotion. Nothing substantive.

It's a bummer that good Iowans are getting the rap for something Democrats have caused. Time to bail on that party

Forum List

Back