Bad racism vs good racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The media seemingly is targeting whites, their indiscretions or mistakes. Overreaches and out and out bigotry. Fine, lets do that. and lets NOT ignore the hate crimes and vile deeds XY or Z race has done, either. We don't need a fucking narrative, we want facts. And WE will figure out what they mean, this isn't a bed time story and we don't need to be told what to think.

Which part is the good racism?
Never mind I just made this all up. You might have noticed that ( I hate this word) "Narrative" our wonderful media is, thrusting upon us? The fact they (the infamous) media sorta kinda minimizes black crimes and over plays white involved issues...there is a mathematical formula we can apply here, the law of the inverse proportions. The more blacks hurt each other Vs say few times white cops hurt blacks. The black on black murders (you can look it up, random attacks or drive bys. ) far outweigh the tiny tiny issue of white racism or bad cop Buts lets by all means fixate on bad WHITE cops....and then what? Yeah, anti white racism will fix everything. How? Explain that to me.

Last edited:
For me the curtain came down like the wizard of oz last year, when NBC, ABC or whatever liberal lackeys pushed that "narrative" of Erich Sandman, white racist in the MAGA hat. Yeah, that guy. They characterized him as a racist hater when he was just doe eyed kid caught in the middle. He didn't do anything wrong. NOTHING. The media had their facts alright. And they lied by omitting ALL the facts, and made this poor kid a racist villain. Being anti white is the GOOD racism, get on board the gravy train...'cause its GOOD.

Which part is the good racism?
Never mind I just made this all up. You might have noticed that ( I hate this word) "Narrative" our wonderful media is, thrusting upon us? The fact they (the infamous) media sorta kinda minimizes black crimes and over plays white involved issues...there is a mathematical formula we can apply here, the law of the inverse proportions. The more blacks hurt each other Vs say few times white cops hurt blacks. The black on black murders (you can look it up, random attacks or drive bys. ) far outweigh the tiny tiny issue of white racism or bad cop Buts lets by all means fixate on bad WHITE cops....and then what? Yeah, anti white racism will fix everything. How? Explain that to me.
I don't listen to the media I stopped during Desert Storm.

I'm' getting there now, I won't believe the pandering sycophantic ASSHOLE leftist pandering Media NOW if they said the sky was BLUE or 2+2=4 without verifying it independently. Its's not fake news, these creeps peddle facts , oh its facts, they just sorta leave out 90% of other facts. My focus is: How the MSM ONLY focus on just white or cops, but ...nothing else? This is rather HUGE a universe.. Hutus and the Tutsis… But only white people do bad thing all the time? Yeah right.

Black people: These racist white cops have got to stop killing us.

White people: They should be able to kill you because Blacks in Chicago kill each other.

Black people:

53504737.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back