Bad news

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Doctor claims Trump is healthy, and likely to remain so during the rest of his presidency

I'm sure he's more than healthy enough to last through 4-8 years, but I question the doctor's use of the term "excellent health". Has any honest doctor looked at an overweight 71 year old and called their health "excellent"?

I'm sure he's more than healthy enough to last through 4-8 years, but I question the doctor's use of the term "excellent health". Has any honest doctor looked at an overweight 71 year old and called their health "excellent"?
Indeed.

Get a load of 45's FAT ASS!!!...
trump_golfing_fat_assjpg.jpg

The Lard Ass In Chief is carrying a lot of extra junk in that trunk..
trumphelicopter-1.jpg

Even at play, just look how that thing in the back just expands, and expands for days...
DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

If Fatso doesn't get a grip on his weight, he's liable to keel over due to diabetes...
president-trump-golfing.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! Ha! Love to see the little snow flakes melt!! Go Trump!!

Indeed.

trumphelicopter-1.jpg

Even at play, just look how that thing in the back just expands, and expands for days...
DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

If Fatso doesn't get a grip on his weight, he's liable to keel over due to diabetes...

Has nothing on this:

iu

I was actually looking for the Tyrone photochopped Trump big butt pic, but this came up 1st and is OK by me. :)

Indeed.

trumphelicopter-1.jpg

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

Oh, Oh, someone on this Forum has a serious butt fetish.

Indeed.

trumphelicopter-1.jpg

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

Looks like the prez has what it takes to satisfy.

Indeed.

trumphelicopter-1.jpg

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg

Looks like the prez has what it takes to satisfy.

not if he's taking propecia.....& i'm willing to bet that melania is encouraging him to take that everyday.

In the last election we had a choice between an overweight 70 year old and a 69 year old who couldn't stand up. Perhaps these lousy choices are why we have so much dissension in politics now days. We need to do away with the parties so we don't always end up with who the parties want to push on us.

Forum List

Back