Bad news for PROGS, record jobs gain of 4.8 million in June smashes expectations

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The jobs growth marked a big leap from the 2.7 million in May, which was revised up by 190,000. The June total is easily the largest single-month gain in U.S. history.

Trump's clearly the GOAT

The jobs growth marked a big leap from the 2.7 million in May, which was revised up by 190,000. The June total is easily the largest single-month gain in U.S. history.

Trump's clearly the GOAT

Thanks for the good news, WTH Progs?. :woohoo:I've noticed the President has been saying his staff and he were working on supplying jobs, but this is good news for this Covid19-riddled nation, and I appreciate you sharing great news for those who want a job, and that there's more ahead. YAY!!!

4.8 million people went back to jobs that were already there when governors re opened states.

Trump's clearly the GOAT

In Joe's new justice democrats, cpusa plan for the FUSA he's got the ideas to take us out of the "trump recession "

Leading experts have put it together
sjwidiot.jpg

4.8 million people went back to jobs that were already there when governors re opened states.
Well, doll 4.8 million people might well have stayed with getting free gummint covid money if President Trump hadn't intervened for the good of the nation. The democrats were using the covid-19 problem to help them get people used to get free handouts from their commie-hoped-for government in which everyone they like is "taken care of." I'm glad President Trump ended Nancy's little wet dream of communizing workers.

About where those jobs came from:

I don't put stock in anything the press secretary says, they are returning back to work, and most are part time and most are being laid off again, why?? Because of republican governors.

Tramp has ruined the economy but treating the virus like a hoax. Now he is endangering school kids.

Trump's clearly the GOAT
Unemployment rate falls to 11.1%

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The unemployment rate is probably 20 percent, but I will tell you, you have some great economists that will tell you it's a 30, 32. And the highest I've heard so far is 42 percent.

Well, doll 4.8 million people might well have stayed with getting free gummint covid money if President Trump hadn't intervened for the good of the nation. The democrats were using the covid-19 problem to help them get people used to get free handouts from their commie-hoped-for government in which everyone they like is "taken care of." I'm glad President Trump ended Nancy's little wet dream of communizing workers.
Wrong.

Trump's clearly the GOAT

Thanks for the good news, WTH Progs?. :woohoo:I've noticed the President has been saying his staff and he were working on supplying jobs, but this is good news for this Covid19-riddled nation, and I appreciate you sharing great news for those who want a job, and that there's more ahead. YAY!!!

In my area employers are begging to fill positions.

TRUMP the great One, hail Trump.

Remember how all Obama-homers had was job growth during a recovery? Looks like the Trumpster swiped that away too. If he didn't win so often PROGS wouldn't hate him so much.

Biden for POTUS man, it just makes sense to replace the GOAT with unaccomplished dementia.

Trump's clearly the GOAT

Remember how all Obama-homers had was job growth during a recovery? Looks like the Trumpster swiped that away too. If he didn't win so often PROGS wouldn't hate him so much.

Biden for POTUS man, it just makes sense to replace the GOAT with unaccomplished dementia.

Those jobs were waiting for people to return back to them. Nothing grew.

The unemployment rate is probably 20 percent, but I will tell you, you have some great economists that will tell you it's a 30, 32. And the highest I've heard so far is 42 percent.

Follow different "economists"

Trump's clearly the GOAT

Those jobs were waiting for people to return back to them. Nothing grew.

Oh you poor baby, sure man, everyone just returned to work in the worst crisis of our lifetime with no govt. assistance and no confidence. Suck it PROG, Trump robbed Obama of his only PROG-title.

All while you PROGS hope and participate in bringing this country down so you have something to complain about. Suck it PROG, the methods you adopt so easily leans evil.

That is a quote from Donald Trump in 2015 discussing the 5.1% unemployment at the time. If he thought the ‘real unemployment’ was that high then I guess it’s likely 99% now. lol

That is a quote from Donald Trump in 2015 discussing the 5.1% unemployment at the time. If he thought the ‘real unemployment’ was that high then I guess it’s likely 99% now. lol

Poor analysis of the situations on your part. Last recession was slow-moving, partially because of ObummerCare. Under a long duration where little but govt. buildings and govt. platforms are built (1st hand knowledge) the environment led to large group of people leaving the workplace or new careers. That's logic.

More than that, and this is where you really fuck up, the current recession is only 3-4 months old, those unemployed are receiving checks, where in O'bummer's case they were unaccounted for, as pointed out by TRUMP. His problem is he thinks PROGS understand.

And today people are just lazy, near every place I see they're hiring. Sure a lot are part-time, after all, it was O'bummerCare that contributed toward that. We could talk about the other reasons for unemployment & under, starting with Bezos, who happens to be a major component of PROG. He probably says he's liberal :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :Boom2: :Boom2: :Boom2: :dance:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back