Bad News for Maggie

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
129161662191506890.jpg

Birthday Fail - FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments

Okay. This is terrible. But I still laughed at these two comments:

I wonder how many who didn’t get the message showed up with balloons and party hats?

Haha, thats an interesting thought. That would sure call for some awkwardness…

*Everyone bursts through door with party apparel* “HAPPY 84th BIRTH- …w-why is everyone wearing black? And why do you all look so sad?”

Here's the real obit:

Margaret L. (Widman) Trimble Obituary: View Margaret Trimble's Obituary by Bellingham Herald

RIP Maggie. I hope when it's my time, I get immortalized on the Internet like you did.

I hate when that happens.

Terrible! I :lol: at this comment:

how convenient, they didn’t have to reschedule

Maybe this did her in:

129158963505484185.jpg

Yup! At my age that would do it!! :lol:

I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. I saw this on Fail Blog and started laughing so I knew I had to post it. Then I saw your thread and realized that your screen name starts with 'Maggie'. Duh! I'm glad the deceased person wasn't named 'Gunny' or 'Crimson' or I might be banned by now. :D

Maybe this did her in:

129158963505484185.jpg

I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. I saw this on Fail Blog and started laughing so I knew I had to post it. Then I saw your thread and realized that your screen name starts with 'Maggie'. Duh! I'm glad the deceased person wasn't named 'Gunny' or 'Crimson' or I might be banned by now. :D

Nah, I think it would take a lot more than that. I've held my breath a couple of times thinking I would get banned for something, but never did. (I do wonder what happened to get Xotoxi banned though. I always thought he/she was really really funny, seeing the humorous angle of all the bitching and moaning that goes on here.)

Maybe this did her in:

129158963505484185.jpg

They wouldn't ban you for that. Gunny would come and get you in the middle of the night and make you attend an rdean lecture on "What Percentage of Scientists Are Republicans" and Crimson would make you babysit Stonewall. :lol::lol::lol:

They wouldn't ban you for that. Gunny would come and get you in the middle of the night and make you attend an rdean lecture on "What Percentage of Scientists Are Republicans" and Crimson would make you babysit Stonewall. :lol::lol::lol:

USMB purgatory. Mine would be having to read lessons by Rabbi and Mr. T for a full day, then a pop quiz with all the answers predetermined that I'd have to agree with before the ban was lifted.

Forum List

Back