Bad news for Germany and gas - station (Muscovy). Bielaus´ has confiscated oil pipeline "Druzhba"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Bad news for Germany and gas - station (Muscovy). Bielaus´ has confiscated oil pipeline "Druzhba"
LOL)) as i predicted , good chance for USA to sell more oil and gas

beb3ee71fb8ac3012b9276e10acd7c4d

"
Belarus selects technology for oil refineries (refinery) from the pipeline "Druzhba", said TASS referring to the "Belneftekhim".

The concern expressed that the seed oil is not involved in transit, and explained that this is due to "lack of supply of previous volumes of oil."

In Minsk, they noted that Russia informed about it.
Google Översätt"
Google Översätt

LOL, its impossible of cos it will effect your ulus ) but you can not do a thing about it , right? 4 wars is too much even for your juchi ulus

LOL, tells the aggressive, poo, barbaric gas - station which tries to occupy Belarus LOL

"The only ones benefiting would be the bloodthirsty vampires in Washington. Belarus needs the cash"

Lukashenko: I will never surrender Belarus to ... - UAWire

- During a meeting with members of the Military Academy, President Alexander Lukashenko called the sovereignty and independence of Belarus ...

Lukashenko: I do not want to be last president of Belarus

24 jan. 2020 - Sovereignty and independence of Belarus are inviolable, Belarus ... for 'the keys to some warehouse' in Russia is unacceptable for me. I do not ...

Pompeo Says U.S. Can Supply Belarus With 100% of Oil and ...

1 feb. 2020 - In a meeting with authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko, ... for Belarus to achieve the “sovereignty” and “independence” it seeks.

Forum List

Back