Bad News for Anti-Trumpers

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Republicans still love Trump. Republican voters want Donald to hang around and be part of the GOP's future. Trump 2024!

---Most Republican voters want former President Donald Trump to have influence over the future of the GOP according to a recent Associated Press-NORC poll released on Tuesday. This is the latest in a series of indicators that the conservative base still holds a more favorable view toward Trump than the Republican establishment.---

A member of congress from Texas wanted to get his republican colleagues to help him pass a bill that the border must keep title 42 in place....80 of them declined to sign on....
We have a real big problem in the GOP....from top to bottom....

Trump got 70% of CPAC votes and Desantis got 21%.
That's probably a good indicator for the Republican primaries.

Meanwhile back in reality, the TX 6th elected a candidate on Tuesday. His opponent was the widow of the man who held the seat before (he died from Covid) and she was endorsed by Trump to the tune of $100K and robo-calls by Mara-Lard-Ass himself.

Whomever is on the ballot in 2024 with an "R" next to their name, Trump, Anti-Trumper or Other, everyone who voted for Trump will vote for them.

A member of congress from Texas wanted to get his republican colleagues to help him pass a bill that the border must keep title 42 in place....80 of them declined to sign on....
We have a real big problem in the GOP....from top to bottom....
The Republican Party is comprised of spineless pieces of worthless shit...has been for years.

The Republican Party is comprised of spineless pieces of worthless shit...has been for years.
I think many of them are afraid of the weaponized DOJ....I bet McConnell is as dirty as they come and Romney too....Chaney is just a Bush family lover...but who knows what these lifetime crooks have done that has compromised them and keeps them from fighting for us....

It's easy to like America first, especially when by all objective measures he was our best POTUS. That and he's right so often, while he throws PROGS and the establishment around like rag dolls.

I think many of them are afraid of the weaponized DOJ....I bet McConnell is as dirty as they come and Romney too....Chaney is just a Bush family lover...but who knows what these lifetime crooks have done that has compromised them and keeps them from fighting for us....
They're all a part of the swamp. Few are uncorrupted.

Republicans are idiots.

Aside from the fact that your words do not make a cogent argument, you're kinda right. The GOP is a huge letdown and Trump was very flawed in many ways! It is just that right now, I don't see anyone else in the GOP pipeline with more charisma or appeal, and of course, the real, BIG problem is that the DNC can't offer up anyone who doesn't look 10,000X worse!

I mean, witness this:
  1. 1st the DNC went with a Kenyan social organizer who spent 20 years paling around with a Weather Underground terrorist while his minister spewed hatred towards America.
  2. Next the DNC goes with a career mobster who made her millions selling influence from her government office.
  3. Now they pry Biddum out of mothballs before his dead skin flakes off, shoves a board up his ass and talks his wife into taking him around by the hand to keep a sock in his mouth so he doesn't embarrass the USA too much.
  4. So apparently what the dummocrats have planned for next is to replace him with an idiot woman who didn't get 1% support from her own party who hides her incompetence behind constant giggling because she blow jobbed her way into politics.
The GOP might be a letdown and a mess, and Trump might be a clumsy, inexperienced showmaster ego maniac, but the DNC can't even offer up a single person who looks demonstrably better against even THIS crowd?!

No one voted FOR Joe Biden, they were just trying to vote Trump OUT, and even fewer will have even LESS enthusiasm for a giggling Harris presidency except for the most partisan, party-locked, monolithic, mindless D-lever pullers.

The GOP is a huge letdown
I joined the GOP in June of 1984 upon my 18th birthday. After witnessing the spineless inaction of the GOP after the election, I changed my status to independent. Yes, the GOP is an abortion.

trump is worse than Cancer. And Cancer really sucks.

(D) will vote for any (D) candidate if trump is the (R) candidate.
(D) may vote for the BEST candidate in 2024, (D) or (R) as long as it's not trump.

What do my fellow (D) voters think about this?

Forum List

Back