Bad Merchandise to Avoid

AND don't buy My Pillow. It's overpriced Egyptian cotton like all the rest of his excessively advertised stuff. You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions.

And? Did you think advertising was free?

I am sick and tired of watching commercials on television telling me how wonderful copper is for your body.
CLUE: It isn't!

"Get a copper infused face mask for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling! Second one is free!"
I reported these quacks to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising. Not that their copper infused socks, gloves or girdle are any better, mind you.

If you ever thought about buying any of this copper crap, forget it. Don't be a sucker.

AND don't buy My Pillow. It's overpriced Egyptian cotton like all the rest of his excessively advertised stuff. You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions.

Alkaline water. Give me a break. One drop of your stomach acid will turn alkaline water into an acidic solution instantly.
Your body has buffers to maintain the proper pH. You want to pay 1,000 times more for your water than tap water?
Go ahead, throw your money away. In my home town, tap water is 6 gallons per penny. How much again is bottled water per gallon?

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you

I wish that people would wake up to the fact that commercial technology these days is probably about 50 years behind what the government has, maybe more. Nikola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich were literally powering street lamps using electricity beamed through the air in a different form nearly 100 years ago. The government arrested Wilhelm Reich and took over his lab in Rangely, Maine. Nikola Teslas lab was raided by the FBI after his death and the gadgets found there were confiscated by the government for development.

There is SO MUCH...

In 1964, many people saw UFO's descend over Wanaque Reservoir in New Jersey. A witness said a UFO "searched the reservoir with a square-shaped beam". About 2 years ago I was focusing myLED flashlight, which when focused all the way out, produces a square beam and reveals the shadow and image of the printed circuit board within superimposed in the beam. So that tells me straight out that LED's were already being used in 1964. And I seriously doubt there were little green men in those UFO's. I think our government has had Star Trekky stuff for a LONG time and just kept it from us.

When did the crash at Roswell happen? 1947. That was just two years after we defeated Germany and started to bring their best scientists here to man our think tanks and even government offices like the CIA and FBI. That tells me that we were experimenting with some wild stuff that we got from Germany and UFO/ET culture was created at that time to explain things people saw. The same thing happened in my home town of Pine Bush NY. It was known as the Roswell of the East. Hundreds of people including myself have seen strange things there. There was a woman by the name of Ellen Crystall who entered that scene from New Jersey, who wrote a book about it (Silent Invasion) and spent untold hours hanging around Pine Bush "investigating" and spreading rumors that she met the aliens and they have a mining operation going on underground there. I believe Ms. Crytall was a government agent who was really messing around under the ground (the government!) and whose mission it was to start an unrealistic belief in extraterrestrials to cover for the government's secret subterranean laboratories.

In around 1986 Pine bush was also the sight of a proposed project to build a superconducting positron supercollider underground. The government pushed and pushed and finally lost...but had supposedly broken ground on their own land somewhere. For some years after that people claimed to hear sounds like drilling coming form the woods and fields at night. I have witnessed that myself and met other that did too. I'd be willing to bet that the went ahead with a project, but the project was not really for a supercollider at all, but for things even beyond that.

There is so much which is done behind our backs. We can't actually monitor the progress of government black projects, except through accidents like Roswell and whistleblowers who worked within.

In around 2004 when gas prices were soaring, George Bush Jr. made a speech and claimed "we have energy sources which startle most Americans". Well? Where is it?

Yes,my home town was a UFO hotspot for about 40 years. Then within days of George Bush Jr's innaugeration the UFO activity slowed to a crawl. I believe one of his first executive orders was to tell the black project managers to start being more careful about what the public sees. It all adds up. We are being given baby toys when the government has stuff that would blow our minds and make us realize we already live in a Star Trek-type world. Because of the globalists' monopoly on corporate out sourcing, we will be sold Saudi oil and Chinese plastic junk marked up astronomically as they continue to use this system to make cash cows out of all of us. That is what the New World is all about....

Says the moderator who donates his time for free to "monitor" these boreds (correctly spelled).

I have adequate time to help others, pick up litter, report civic problems and help other drivers every single day.

If you want something done, ask a busy man to do it.

What have you personally done for others in the past month, and if you have nothing to say, explain why you are so lazy.

"Millions (of dollars) is not "free." Was that your attempt to be sarcastic, or what? Next time, perhaps you can make a valid and salient point.

"You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions. "

"Millions (of dollars) is not "free." Was that your attempt to be sarcastic, or what? Next time, perhaps you can make a valid and salient point.

"You pay for all his advertising costs and they are millions. "

Or maybe you can stop whining about a common business practice.

I asked for a salient and valid point and that's the best you can do? Fraud is a "common business practice" in your opinion? Perhaps it is because so many people are so gullible. I am attempting to do something about that and YOU are the one whining about my attempts to educate others. I thought you had more class and common sense than that. Any more nonsense from you and you'll go on Ignore.

I asked for a salient and valid point and that's the best you can do? Fraud is a "common business practice" in your opinion? Perhaps it is because so many people are so gullible. I am attempting to do something about that and YOU are the one whining about my attempts to educate others. I thought you had more class and common sense than that. Any more nonsense from you and you'll go on Ignore.

Advertising is not "fraud." You're not educating anyone, and you need to stop pissing into the wind against capitalism.

Advertising is not "fraud." You're not educating anyone, and you need to stop pissing into the wind against capitalism.

Your first foolish and nonsense post was to claim that I said advertising was "free." Your word, not mine. I said it "cost millions." You put your nonsense and folly in my mouth and then condemn me for your misrepresentations of what I said. When I refute your nonsense, you change the subject of your nonsense and double down, repeatedly.

1. Copper does NOT kill germs. That is a fraudulent misrepresentation made to take people's money for something the product does not do. You don't understand or else you don't give a damn.
2. Expensive alkaline drinking water does not promote good health. One titration in an elementary chemistry lab would teach you that, but you seem to have no interest in learning. How unfortunate for you and those who read your tiresome ramblings.
3. Fraud is NOT "capitalism."
4. Brandolini's Law states that it takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than it did to put the bullshit forth. You repeatedly put forth bullshit, making yourself look very silly, without even making a point. I have no interest in reading any more of your bullshit. You're cynical and bitter and have contributed only nonsense. To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto

Says the moderator who donates his time for free to "monitor" these boreds (correctly spelled).

I have adequate time to help others, pick up litter, report civic problems and help other drivers every single day.

If you want something done, ask a busy man to do it.

What have you personally done for others in the past month, and if you have nothing to say, explain why you are so lazy.

And Dont Taz Me Bro was speechless. Either he has done nothing for anyone in his community, or else he is too lazy even to say what it was, probably because it was so pathetic and trivial, if he did anything. You're acting like Unokotare the bitter cynic. And you're a moderator here?

And Dont Taz Me Bro was speechless. Either he has done nothing for anyone in his community, or else he is too lazy even to say what it was, probably because it was so pathetic and trivial, if he did anything. ....

ChemImbalance is in danger of breaking his arm trying to pat himself on the back.

Your first foolish and nonsense post was to claim that I said advertising was "free." Your word, not mine. I said it "cost millions." You put your nonsense and folly in my mouth and then condemn me for your misrepresentations of what I said. When I refute your nonsense, you change the subject of your nonsense and double down, repeatedly.

1. Copper does NOT kill germs. That is a fraudulent misrepresentation made to take people's money for something the product does not do. You don't understand or else you don't give a damn.
2. Expensive alkaline drinking water does not promote good health. One titration in an elementary chemistry lab would teach you that, but you seem to have no interest in learning. How unfortunate for you and those who read your tiresome ramblings.
3. Fraud is NOT "capitalism."
4. Brandolini's Law states that it takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than it did to put the bullshit forth. You repeatedly put forth bullshit, making yourself look very silly, without even making a point. I have no interest in reading any more of your bullshit. You're cynical and bitter and have contributed only nonsense. To my Ignore List you go.

ciao brutto

F5744CB5-E7D7-4FAA-A6EA-A36178F891CF.png

I am sick and tired of watching commercials on television telling me how wonderful copper is for your body.
CLUE: It isn't!

"Get a copper infused face mask for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling! Second one is free!"
I reported these quacks to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising. Not that their copper infused socks, gloves or girdle are any better, mind you.

If you ever thought about buying any of this copper crap, forget it. Don't be a sucker.

Alkaline water. Give me a break. One drop of your stomach acid will turn alkaline water into an acidic solution instantly.
Your body has buffers to maintain the proper pH. You want to pay 1,000 times more for your water than tap water?
Go ahead, throw your money away. In my home town, tap water is 6 gallons per penny. How much again is bottled water per gallon?

My Pillow is memory foam.
View attachment 406570

Do your research next time.
It's the worse-----My husband whined for one of these---its an awful pillow that just gets harder and more uncomfortable as time goes on. Tossed in the garbage yesterday. Good riddance.

It's the worse-----My husband whined for one of these---its an awful pillow that just gets harder and more uncomfortable as time goes on. Tossed in the garbage yesterday. Good riddance.

Tell the *moderator*, Dont Taz Me Bro. He doesn't moderate, he just tosses his smartass snark bombs which add nothing to any discussion. Because of his *authority* he can't even be ignored like everyone else can.

Tell the *moderator*, Dont Taz Me Bro. He doesn't moderate, he just tosses his smartass snark bombs which add nothing to any discussion. Because of his *authority* he can't even be ignored like everyone else can.

Do you need a tissue, widdle one?

Forum List

Back