bad idea? Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

Yup, the Arab squatters had to unass the land.

Of course, they wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Keep the money but refuse to let Jews to live there,
demand exclusive Arab domination over entire ME,
and not have their asses served to them:

The palis just had little plots of land in Palestine for the most part

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.
They are actually called the dishonor and degeneracy of the Arab world.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

He apologized. Did Israel apologize for the uss liberty?

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

So who is your doctor now?
Israel is a country to small to be pushed too far,
at times of confrontation either help or stay away.

Now you know.

It's OK for the small to murder and steal

They learn it from the big of course,
why do you oppose Arabs receiving their historic justice?

Karma does not discriminate. It does not play favorites

Indeed, Arabs have 1400 years of multi-continental rape and Jihad to pay for,
America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

Tiny Greece produces more books in a year,
than the entire Arab world combined.

....something about 'karama' you were saying?

The jews have about 3000 years of murder

So you better take distance

Bombing Iran would be a cakewalk

And I'm sure you have what it takes to check that up first raw,
should I send you an application for the Quds Forces?

Rumors say a lot of vacancies open all the time.

You served in the idf?

I have family and friends in the IDF.

My great uncle was in the USA navy during ww2

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

You should join the idf. Follow your mouth

You should join the PLA, Hamas and Hezballah and follow your mental illness.

I believe in nonviolence

You believe in non-violence towards Arabs.
Jews, you couldn't give a fuck about.

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

We as a whole are a very small group

Dude, I do not click on links from Islamist extremists. Especially pussies who never won a fight in their life.

You are the same as the nazis

You won’t even defend yourself. So sad. Go beat up a puppy. When you grow some balls, let me know. Sissy boy.

Did you enlist in any military? The Russian military?

Don’t need the military to kick your ass

I am a coward. So are you.

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

Now you know.

America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

You served in the idf?

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

Dude, I do not click on links from Islamist extremists. Especially pussies who never won a fight in their life.

You won’t even defend yourself. So sad. Go beat up a puppy. When you grow some balls, let me know. Sissy boy.

Is that why you admire murderous Muslim militants?

When was the last time Fatah attacked israel? Link? Not jvl?

Guess why they haven't attacked?

Because the US pays them not to attack Israel

Trump stopped paying them.

Did Fatah attack israel under obama?

Tell us why, asshole?
Israel will wipe the floor with them.

Hezbo kicked the asses of idf ground troops in 2006.

Yeah, sure the did, that's why there casualties were 10 times higher than the Israelis.

The US also killed more Iraqis in the second Iraq war

Hey fucktard, there were no Iraqi civilians targeted in the second war. We targeted and destroyed their military targets. If civilians died, they were probably human shields.

We gave Iraq to iran

Who is “we”?

I'm an American, not a fascist traitor

You are not an American. You are attacking Americans on the 4th of July.

You are a waste of time.

Move on, everyone else. Let him talk to himself.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

But to back up ur macho mouth, you should enlist.

Jewish terrorists tried to make an alliance with Hitler

They tried to side with Mussolini to fight the Brits and sign an agreement with Germany to free the Jews that were then in Europe, you can't handle but lie about 'alliance with Hitler'.

As for the Arab actual alliance with Hitler,
you have any objections at all?

He has been shown all of this on the other thread. He is on every thread he can to spread the word about how Israel, aka, Jews, are the most murderous people on the planet.

Right off the "Protocols" written by very peaceful, gentle Christians who were looking only to spread peace on the planet.

Christians are the number one killers

Do you have brown eyes, because you are certainly full of shit?

Not even worthy of playground

That's where you hang out a lot, isn't it? Those cute little boys really get your motor running, huh?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

Yeah, sure the did, that's why there casualties were 10 times higher than the Israelis.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

Says a fake soldier

I was never a soldier and never claimed to be. My son is a soldier, as is my daughter.

I was a sailor, serving in the US Navy from 1978-2001 active and reserve. I have a BA degree in history and an M.Ed. in education. I also was a public school teacher, teaching history and mathematics for 21 years. I know work as a contractor for the US Army. Let's see you put your balls where you mouth is and prove I am lying.

Last edited:

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

Hey fucktard, there were no Iraqi civilians targeted in the second war. We targeted and destroyed their military targets. If civilians died, they were probably human shields.

We gave Iraq to iran

Who is “we”?

Did you vote for nazi trump?

Jewish terrorists tried to make an alliance with Hitler

They tried to side with Mussolini to fight the Brits and sign an agreement with Germany to free the Jews that were then in Europe, you can't handle but lie about 'alliance with Hitler'.

As for the Arab actual alliance with Hitler,
you have any objections at all?

He has been shown all of this on the other thread. He is on every thread he can to spread the word about how Israel, aka, Jews, are the most murderous people on the planet.

Right off the "Protocols" written by very peaceful, gentle Christians who were looking only to spread peace on the planet.

Christians are the number one killers

Do you have brown eyes, because you are certainly full of shit?

Not even worthy of playground

That's where you hang out a lot, isn't it? Those cute little boys really get your motor running, huh?

Did Jordan do anything illegal? Perhaps you had he have a lot in common. However, he is not a jihadi claiming to be Jewish.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

On 13 July a reserve division was mobilized, but as the war progressed three additional divisions were also mobilized. On 18 July, almost a week after the outbreak of the war, when it became clear that Hizballah was launching hundreds of Katyushas a day almost uninterruptedly, turning life in northern Israel into a nightmare, and that the war could not be decided from the air or via firepower, Israel committed a few ground brigades into battle, with the mission of destroying Hizballah's deployment along the Israeli–Lebanese border. On 22 July Israeli ground troops engaged in bloody skirmishes in Maroun al-Ras, Bint Jbeil, and Ayta al-Shaab – not far from this border

Can you EVER stay on topic?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

We gave Iraq to iran

Who is “we”?

I'm an American, not a fascist traitor

Bullshit. Americans defend themselves. You have taken a beating from me and cried about it by posting stupid links. You’re not an American. You’re a pussy Islamist foreigner. Come at me bro.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

But to back up ur macho mouth, you should enlist.

Don’t need to enlist to kick your ass. You’re a pussy Islamist.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Tell us why, asshole?

We gave Iraq to iran

Who is “we”?

Did you vote for nazi trump?

Only rude Islamists answer questions with questions. Have you ever won a fight in your life? LOL

Pretty weak sauce.

"I was never a soldier and never claimed to be. My son is a soldier, as is my daughter.

I was a sailor, serving in the US Navy from 1978-2001 active and reserve"
These two sentences appear to contradict?

It is impossible to clean the thread when more than half of it is off topic, trolling and/or responses to such.

At this point, we start again. The topic is what Bennett said, specifically in relation to conflict with the Palestinians and the use of force.

It is NOT conflict with Iran, etc. etc.

Do NOT respond to off topic/trolling posts, do NOT respond to stuartbirdan2, he is no longer in this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back