Bad day to be a Sony Stockholder

Bad day to be a gamer, most of the better games will now go to shit under Microsoft's watch.
Bullshit.

Microsoft has made a bunch of great games, particularly Age of Empires. Activision has been sucking big time recently. I actually think this will be a good thing for gamers.

Bullshit.

Microsoft has made a bunch of great games, particularly Age of Empires. Activision has been sucking big time recently. I actually think this will be a good thing for gamers.

Time will tell. I have not played any of the newer AOEs so I cannot speak to them.

I am not generally a Microsoft fan but maybe they will surprise me.

Time will tell. I have not played any of the newer AOEs so I cannot speak to them.

I am not generally a Microsoft fan but maybe they will surprise me.
Minecraft is the most popular video game in the world right now and has been for a while. They also made Halo, Portal, Fable and Gears of War. Microsoft makes lots of kick ass games. I think it would be fair to say that they're the best in the business.

Last edited:
Minecraft is the most popular video game in the world right now and has been for a while. They also made Halo, Portal, Fable and Gears of War. Microsoft makes lots of kick ass games. I think it would be fair to say that they're the best in the business.

They did not make Minecraft or Halo. They are the publisher ,not the creators.

Forum List

Back